Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Going dryad on a resource officer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrisdab
    started a topic Going dryad on a resource officer

Going dryad on a resource officer

Is it possible to use dryads to attack NPC's like the resource officer in BG?

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Maybe vip9?

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    You lose 200 honor every time you die to it though.

Leave a comment:

• Tharlyci
    replied
    Originally posted by chrisdab View Post
    Is it possible to use dryads to attack NPC's like the resource officer in BG?
    You won't have dryad afterwards. Even though losing to a resource officer costs you honor at Crusader+, it does count as a "win" (I have done lose, splat on resource officer [no dryad afterwards], win, win and have it called a killing streak for 3 kills in a row).

Leave a comment:

• horick
    replied
    no need for dryads just keep attacking it and it gets easier everytime kinda like it gives you dryads or it loses defense or HP

only worth 500 pts and repawns after 1min

Leave a comment:

• gruntar
    replied
    You can do it if you want...but yeah, really not worth it rewards wise, unless it is a very close bg(and i would not say the bg end rewards are worth the hassle in any case)

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    lol whatever you doing. Going against Resource Officer is not worth for it. I rather use my time to slaughter people than trying to get dyra then go for the big boss; if I was you.

Although I try once before. I remembered I had around 70 br with max dyra. I then try the officer, and it still deal 45k+ crit to me. So...
    Last edited by JohnNguyen; 09-29-2013, 12:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X