Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A merge is needed for server 244, 247, 251 and 256

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A merge is needed for server 244, 247, 251 and 256

Server 244, 247, 251 and 256 are slowly dying out.
    A lot of people are inactive and one of the strongest player has quit playing.
    Many people has been discussing about quiting because there are no people around.
    Wartune has slowly become a chore instead of having fun with other players.
    Pls do another merge.

older servers than those also need merges pretty bad. S166, 163, 169 for sure could use one.

Comment

Pretty sure that most S100+ servers are almost completely dead, especially those who haven't been merged.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
        Pretty sure that most S100+ servers are almost completely dead, especially those who haven't been merged.
        If you ask me, 80% of the servers are using multi-accounts cause either, the rate of server dying will be close to 99%.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

all servers under 200 need merged!
          My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by R28799735 View Post
            Many people has been discussing about quiting because there are no people around.
            Pls do another merge.
            oh come on so what ana quited doesnt mean we need the server merge so badly we are good as we are -.-

Comment

Originally posted by R28799735 View Post
              Pls do another merge.
              Wait till you have problem looking for party for MP and GA then talk about merging. Spare a thought for us servers below 200.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                Wait till you have problem looking for party for MP and GA then talk about merging. Spare a thought for us servers below 200.
                fyi in these servers isnt as easy as you think to find people for mpd

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  fyi in these servers isnt as easy as you think to find people for mpd
                  Are you even doing MPD? Are you even below s100? Tell me when you are.

Comment

Are you even doing MPD? Are you even below s100? Tell me when you are.
                    are you above 200?tell me when you are

Comment

are you above 200?tell me when you are
                      One below 100, another 237. Try harder

Comment

One below 100, another 237. Try harder
                        oh good but you arent on 244,247,251 and 256 are you?

Comment

Don't even try. You already got owned.

Comment

Don't even try. You already got owned.
                            if you keep going you will get yourself owned -facepalm- you only know of what you see so its better to shut up and stop talking as if you know everything

Comment

you can use simple logic, that if you think those server are dead, servers older than that are most likely in a worse position. I would also assume that your server has been merged after older servers have also. They haven't even touched any sub-200 servers in months. the 163-166-169 merge happened back in like early may, after about 1 month the activity was already in decline it has progressively gotten way worse since to a point where there are really only 2 guild actually full of people. GB is a joke, people are spamming the hell out of world for tok/spire/mpd's because there isnt enough people to help them. I can't even do the first group arena 90% of the time because it is pretty much impossible to find a team because there is like no one on. I would doubt that any server over 200 is even close to that bad off.

Comment

Working...
                              X