Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm my server still has about 600-800 players dunno why.

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
      all servers under 200 need merged!
      i dont think r2 will ever merged servers under 200 so dont hope for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
        i dont think r2 will ever merged servers under 200 so dont hope for nothing
        I don't tbh. I have accepted that we will prob never merge again and continue this slow crawl to death. Which in my case is okay bc my MP/GA team is my husband and a RL friend. That aside, no matter how bad things are on a 200+ server, its pretty much guaranteed that they are worse under 200.
        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
          you can use simple logic, that if you think those server are dead, servers older than that are most likely in a worse position. I would also assume that your server has been merged after older servers have also. They haven't even touched any sub-200 servers in months. the 163-166-169 merge happened back in like early may, after about 1 month the activity was already in decline it has progressively gotten way worse since to a point where there are really only 2 guild actually full of people. GB is a joke, people are spamming the hell out of world for tok/spire/mpd's because there isnt enough people to help them. I can't even do the first group arena 90% of the time because it is pretty much impossible to find a team because there is like no one on. I would doubt that any server over 200 is even close to that bad off.
          those servers arent dead nor they are alive,in 2-3 most likely they will be same state as those famous under200 -_-

Comment

I don't tbh. I have accepted that we will prob never merge again and continue this slow crawl to death. Which in my case is okay bc my MP/GA team is my husband and a RL friend. That aside, no matter how bad things are on a 200+ server, its pretty much guaranteed that they are worse under 200.
            does it even matter where its worse?as long as new servers come they will all be the same at some points

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              if you keep going you will get yourself owned -facepalm- you only know of what you see so its better to shut up and stop talking as if you know everything
              You talk as if you know everything all the time in fact you know nuts. Get me owned? You already got owned and you just need to try even harder. Talking about your servers are dying, play below 100, 104, and on 237 then tell me about it. Oh yeah, it's just your servers that are dying i forgot. Read what bleeding said, peabrain.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                You talk as if you know everything all the time in fact you know nuts. Get me owned? You already got owned and you just need to try even harder. Talking about your servers are dying, play below 100, 104, and on 237 then tell me about it. Oh yeah, it's just your servers that are dying i forgot. Read what bleeding said, peabrain.
                you do realise you got self-owned dont you?and if i knew everything i surely wouldnt be playing wartune

Comment

you do realise you got self-owned dont you?and if i knew everything i surely wouldnt be playing wartune
                  Sure if that makes you feel better, it still wouldn't change the fact. If you knew everything you wouldn't be playing wartune, so where's the link? Losers will always be losers.

Comment

does it even matter where its worse?as long as new servers come they will all be the same at some points
                    True, but R2 will not stop making new servers, no matter how bad condition the current ones are in they will not stop because new servers = more money. So arguing for them to stop new ones is pointless. If all the players got up off their arse and flooded the forums and tickets with merge requests...there is a higher probability of getting something done.
                    Last edited by R2EndlessMoneyPit; 09-29-2013, 12:42 PM. Reason: correction
                    My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Sure if that makes you feel better, it still wouldn't change the fact. If you knew everything you wouldn't be playing wartune, so where's the link? Losers will always be losers.
                      link to what?and those who dont acept what they are(for exemple you) are the losers..

True, but R2 will not stop making new servers, no matter how bad condition the current ones are in they will not stop because new servers = more money. So arguing for them to stop new ones is pointless. If all the players got up off their arse and flooded the forums and tickets with merge requests...there is a higher probability of getting something done.
                      too bad they wont stop

also could one of mods close this thread?this is going way far from what it was meant to be -_-

Comment

link to what?and those who dont acept what they are(for exemple you) are the losers..
                        Yeah i accept i could own you over and over be it you're on my server or not. Btw it's example not exemple. Want to **** talk? First, learn to spell.
                        Last edited by darrylch; 09-29-2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Yeah i accept i could own you over and over be it you're on my server or not. Btw it's example not exemple. Want to **** talk? First, learn to spell.
                          for exemple you are acting really dumb

Comment

for exemple you are acting really dumb
                            Keep trying. You're just going to fail all the time. I'm done with you.
                            Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 09-29-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

servers will be merged with another when that server hits several values.
                              when this server hits that conditions the devs will search for a server that is like the other.
                              is this server found then the servers will be merged together.

new servers will be made to give new players and old players that wanna start over a fair chance within there new server. (cross server it wont matter)

oke that said, this thread isnt leading anywhere anymore and ill be closing it
                              if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                              then click on support

Comment

Working...
                              X