world boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world boss

G.M pls check the S70 the boss is easy to kill. it must patch for much higher so that all of the player can get the benefits on it.. especially for the new comer. pls do necessary action for this one.. best regard S70 character.... more power.

lol, i guess you are bongskie.

no, there is nothing wrong with WB. It's normal to have a 548m HP wb to die in 15-20 mins, especially if the server has too many top cashers.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      lol, i guess you are bongskie.

no, there is nothing wrong with WB. It's normal to have a 548m HP wb to die in 15-20 mins, especially if the server has too many top cashers.
      It got bad on s291 silver towers to really. Our insp lvls are stupid low. Got 3 or 4 top players all trying to out do each other so total insp never breaks 15. Pre merge we seen lvl 20 insp at least 8 out of 10 wbs. Now i do get more gold than pre merge but that is do to the fact im also way higher lvl and br my damage out put is tripplke what it was now. I can only imagine what it would be if we were getting lvl 9+ insp on first bar like we use to.

Comment

If you kill WB under 10 mins the next day he will have a boost in HP. Atleast thats how it used to be.
        If it stays the same it does not need to be increased in hp.... Its fine the way it is.

Inspiration is based on DMG on the WB. So even if they compete for the first 3 places it will be the same.
        If you can't reach lvl 20 inspiration it just means that all those players are not DMGing the WB enough . Or maby alot of players got stronger and claim more of the DMG....
        Just shows you dont have one strong player who does it all lol.
        DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

We killed boss in 35 mins last week and next day HP decreased and took out smaller one after few days in 14 mins and boss HP increased back to what was before. So maybe timings now are under 15 mins to increase HP and more than 30 mins will decrease.
          Our regular bosses are about 538M HP killed in about 20-25 mins.

Comment

Try playing on s16, s22, s57, s60 or s122. Boss never lasts longer than 11-13m and its hp never increases. Im often in top 10 and most of the time that isn't enough to get 1% reward.

Comment

in my server 1mins WB!

Comment

Looks like time is not the only thing that affects boss HP.

Comment

Working...
                X