70gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70gear

Does anybody have any idea when wartune are going to be selling level6 crystaloid for 70 gear? they only sell 60gear crystaloids?

they sell loids for 70 set in market however i rarely saw anyone buying them

Comment

i've reset the market number of times but there never on there when i do this :'(

Comment

Originally posted by R213327319 View Post
        i've reset the market number of times but there never on there when i do this :'(
        yeah,seems like you have to reset alot to be lucky and get them

Comment

i see one person on s1 with 70 pve set 2 of the pieces legend

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
            i see one person on s1 with 70 pve set 2 of the pieces legend
            he skiped all other sets and stayed with 55 set so he has 2 piecec legnds and geting 70 set isnt so hard...just takes 160 days(for normal assuming you dont get the extra 1 loid doing mod)

Comment

One simple answer : 70 set will be hard to get.
              Reason : No exchange 70 leg stones ( just like 60 ones, buy them from guild shop, but until then EVERY NOOB will have atleast 1 piece of 70 set or one jewel/ring 70 leg. )
              70 set it will be one of the last sets that they won't put loids to sale ( or if they wanna make money, seeing people are obsessed with 70 set, if R2 puts 10 level 6 loids with 2k balens, all will buy it, even if they say its ALOT, next day you'll see them " You reached the maximum of packs today ". So if R2 wants, they can make alot of money, but even without level 6 loids, they still get money by making dungeons harder and harder with updates and putting new stuff / slowing the non cashers too.
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

The top people on S1 will have their 70 legend set on the next class wars, so no, it's not "hard".

Comment

If you have brain its not ofc, but most of them use money not brain.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Legendary level 70+80 crystaloids go into guild shop patch 2.0 (70 for 800 guild contrib 80 for 1200 guild contrib each)
                    Normal 70-80 crystaloids never go on sale, but through auction house you may be able to buy them every so often there.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                      Legendary level 70+80 crystaloids go into guild shop patch 2.0 (70 for 800 guild contrib 80 for 1200 guild contrib each)
                      Normal 70-80 crystaloids never go on sale, but through auction house you may be able to buy them every so often there.
                      80 set is not implemented in 2.0..

Comment

Thats what I've said to him, but the source from where he gets its fake it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          The top people on S1 will have their 70 legend set on the next class wars, so no, it's not "hard".
                          Yup jeff on our server will have full 70 leg equip + 70 leg rings and jewels in a month so not that hard
                          Last edited by kattuktk; 09-29-2013, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Takes time, yes; hard, not really..
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                              80 set is not implemented in 2.0..
                              Yes it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X