Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    Yes it is.
    Ok, we realized you play a different chinese version, can you GTFO and **** now?

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
      Ok, we realized you play a different chinese version, can you GTFO and **** now?
      **** and gtfo would be right way to say it lol

Comment

This isn't about hard, it's about the amount of work you're willing to put into it. Most people playing this game have 50k BR at lvl 60-70. If you have that, then you won't have the patience or the willingness to work towards 70 gear (or even 60).
        Everything in this game when it comes to equipment is 'easy' to get, just takes longer the higher you level. .
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          This isn't about hard, it's about the amount of work you're willing to put into it. Most people playing this game have 50k BR at lvl 60-70. If you have that, then you won't have the patience or the willingness to work towards 70 gear (or even 60).
          Everything in this game when it comes to equipment is 'easy' to get, just takes longer the higher you level. .
          They make u level up so fast now in this game so you have to buy more to get what it took me in about a year (80k br) And I am still Weak compared to most at my level, at the very best I am fairly average.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
            Yes it is.
            No bro it isnt........

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              No bro it isnt........
              I can assure you it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Iconic_Status View Post
                I can assure you it is.
                patch 2.0 brings souls or fairies, 80 set is implemented in 2.1 patch........ .. trust me!!

Comment

patch 2.0 brings souls or fairies, 80 set is implemented in 2.1 patch........ .. trust me!!
                  find out from which chinese servers r2 gets updates and we will know,chinese servers gets updates diferently after all

Comment

There are different versions where differents things have been implemented at different times.
                    I play the same version you do, and I know what you say is true, but what they say might be true aswell.

Comment

And so what if 150k+ br is must have for 80 nm mpd? Noone have full 70 eq or i dont see guy with it...get 70 set then talk about 80 one
                      Yh

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                        There are different versions where differents things have been implemented at different times.
                        I play the same version you do, and I know what you say is true, but what they say might be true aswell.
                        oh maybe, thnx for clearing it up bro

Comment

Working...
                        X