This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September-Hall of Fame- when we get reward

So guys just a bit confused, today is 29th, didn't see the reward.
    and ya i don't read the forum , so no answer saying "read the post or bla.. blaa...".
    just answer if you feel good to it.
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Today is when they will record your br. Says the rewards will be given out 3 days after, could be anytime between today and next 3 days.
    :o Bacon FTW :o
    Kabam s1- Mage
    Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
      So guys just a bit confused, today is 29th, didn't see the reward.
      and ya i don't read the forum , so no answer saying "read the post or bla.. blaa...".
      just answer if you feel good to it.
      Patience, young man. If you got what it takes, you would get it for sure within 3 days as posted.

Comment

Sunday, 23:59 server time the bot will record our br. Hope it helped you, can't type anything else cause the answer was too short.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

thanks guys, Short and to the point, guess have to wait for 3 more days
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

thanks guys, Short and to the point, guess have to wait for 3 more days
            yes! and if you only read the events section you would have not asked anymore, if you have, then try to understand what it says.. been posted there for days already, weeks even

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
              yes! and if you only read the events section you would have not asked anymore, if you have, then try to understand what it says.. been posted there for days already, weeks even
              Ya i feel lazy to go next - next- next, so its better to click next, ask a ques, its better :P

Comment

Ya i feel lazy to go next - next- next, so its better to click next, ask a ques, its better :P
                Would've taken less effort to just read the event, james. Questions answer, closing thread.

Comment

Working...
                X