Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A blessed refiner event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    The previous month's blessed refiner event also said nothing about the 5 attribute stuff but on refining green items nobody got the price, plus later they changed it to 5 attribute, so actually u have to refine an equip with 5 stats even though the event may state otherwise
    Last event everyone got compensated for it no matter what equip gear it was. R2 changed the rules of this event at the last min. It wasn't a typo. It was a last min change up. R2 does those things like cancling the rune refinement event. Most likely so we can cash harder for this.

Comment

wartune should have compensated everyone not just the people who actually "tried" and got 10's on greens. since it didn't work, i did not try to get 10 on a green, since that would be stupid wasteful
      Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
        wartune should have compensated everyone not just the people who actually "tried" and got 10's on greens. since it didn't work, i did not try to get 10 on a green, since that would be stupid wasteful
        got 10 on a green within 3 tries so yes they **** up the translation again.

Comment

Please read the hot events section carefully, guys:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	blessed refiner event.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	1675752
          Clearly states "Refine any piece of equipment with 5 attributes until all of its attributes reach level 10..."

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Not sure what event you are looking at but here it is. No where does it say 5 stats.

A Blessed Refiner
            9/30 - 10/4 23:59:59
            Refine any piece of equipment until all ofits attributes reach lvl. 10.
            Lvl. 3 EXP Book x40, 100,000 Daru, WishingScrap x3, Refinement Lock x10
            Refine any piece of equipment until all ofits attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards.
            Please show me your source for the announced hot event, since this is the only source I've seen announced on r2:
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lessed-Refiner

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchist View Post
              Please show me your source for the announced hot event, since this is the only source I've seen announced on r2:
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lessed-Refiner
              It's not on R2 directly it's on the other websites which have the events more or less the same. So R2 have changed up the events again.

Comment

Well R2 decided to change the rules of the event at the last min I guess then.
                Weren't you here last month? Everyone decided that they're the smartest (myself included) and refined a green, then asked for compensation when that didn't work. Obviously they learned from their mistakes and put it in the description.
                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by Rocka70 View Post
                  Hello everyone, I am kind of distressed over this event. I have lost 11 locks and about 300 crystals and have gotten only 2 of 5 10s. Another guildy lost a lot of balens, locks and crystals and got to only 4 10s. The event is a serious joke or a severe slap to the face. The rewards, in no way, warrant spending thousands of balens. If you even try your going to lose a lot more than the weak rewards give. The main thing in the rewards is the 3 scraps which BTW if you just buy 10-15 autumn gem packs you will most likely get 3 or more scraps much cheaper than trying this stupid if not insane event. Please look into this event as there is no way to get 5 10s cheaper than 15 autumn gem packs which would yield better rewards IMO. Yours truly, Rocka server 335 (Shadowfen)
                  he he u will get compensation pack like last refine event
                  they just make us spend balens then apologise

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    It's not on R2 directly it's on the other websites which have the events more or less the same. So R2 have changed up the events again.
                    R2 cannot be held responsible for there outcome towards players of events that are listed on other sites than those from R2games.

he he u will get compensation pack like last refine event
                    they just make us spend balens then apologise
                    when the last refine event started the wording of the event were wrong and people lost alot of balens/lock and refine crystals.

the wording is correct now so this wont happen this time.
                    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                    then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                      R2 cannot be held responsible for there outcome towards players of events that are listed on other sites than those from R2games.

when the last refine event started the wording of the event were wrong and people lost alot of balens/lock and refine crystals.

the wording is correct now so this wont happen this time.

yep, they got the wording right this time ... smart r2 ... now I hope to get lucky and get 2 more stats level 10 1 try .... please please please *crosses fingers*
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Well I sure hope they look at making this event actually complete able by normal means. Its just too insane as it is.

Comment

Rocka70 is correct! Look in WarTune at Hot Events - "A Blessed Refiner." and you will see that he has quoted exactly what is there.

Comment

To put it in persepctive: Zebq's gear doesn't even have full level 10's on ANY of them.

So to get the reward (worth ~450 balens) you'd have to spend a hell of a lot of balens.

Yet again refine event is just stupid.

EDIT: Before Zeb vanished anyway :P
                            Server: S321
                            Name: Blazer
                            Class: Archer
                            Level: 64
                            BR: 79.5k
                            Lord Divine

Comment

Last month's Ultimate Refiner...

I thought they gave the compensation because it didn't even worked on a purple? no?

And yes, R2 did change the wording on the events at last minute, because it was different from other Partnered Wartune sites before.

Comment

Well I sure hope they look at making this event actually complete able by normal means. Its just too insane as it is.
                                The 200k balens event on new servers is also quite extreme, that doesn't mean you have to do it though.

I actually have a friend that got 5x level 10 stats on a 55 pvp armor last month, so yeah.
                                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
                                X