Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

AWOL timer for Tank Battles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWOL timer for Tank Battles

Hello everyone, I'm making this thread after having stumbled into the tank loophole that leads to insta-loss. Several times!!!

Problem: If you enter with a team of 4 and the enemy is just one player, he can leave without trouble and make your team obtain an "instant-loss". It is a loss, because you only get 1 pack of runes.

Suggestions:
    - Implement an AWOL timer on tanks, similar to BG, at the same time make people whos points don't change for 1 min get kicked from tanks. They are usually afk.
    OR - Make it so that you have to stay for at least 30 seconds inside a battle before you can leave
    OR - If the enemy leaves and the remaing team has less than 2000 points, the leading team gets kicked out aswell without having lost an attempt.

I really hope something gets done about this tank issue where people can come and do as they please. It really buggs the pants off some people and this troublesome issue is a widely spread issue.

Thank's for reading,
    Best wishes, Gravity, server 107

Or, for leaving, you get loss and get loser reward for tank wars (people who d/c stay in the tank wars until tank wars over or they come back) and all players in the winning team get max rewards. That way, you leave, u get nothing, u stay, u get rewards. This stops all the problems.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

tanks suck and get rid of it. we are knights, archers and mages and the engine wasn't invented until 1900 you idiots at R2. you are ignorant and get rid of stupid tanks

Comment

Originally posted by AuroraKiryu View Post
        tanks suck and get rid of it. we are knights, archers and mages and the engine wasn't invented until 1900 you idiots at R2. you are ignorant and get rid of stupid tanks
        tell that to ppls that come up with a water soaker for clothing.

I bet water soaker wasn't invented WAY AFTER engines... lol

Comment

Originally posted by AuroraKiryu View Post
          R2 are hosts of the game, and as such have little imput into the development and or the direction said development takes.

7roads developed the game, you should speak to them about engine development.

You should probably speak to them about magic/mages, electric guitars, giant dogs/worms, dragons and various other things which exist in the game and not in real life or a medieval setting...
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Zialkowsky View Post
            Hello everyone, I'm making this thread after having stumbled into the tank loophole that leads to insta-loss. Several times!!!

Problem: If you enter with a team of 4 and the enemy is just one player, he can leave without trouble and make your team obtain an "instant-loss". It is a loss, because you only get 1 pack of runes.

Suggestions:
            - Implement an AWOL timer on tanks, similar to BG, at the same time make people whos points don't change for 1 min get kicked from tanks. They are usually afk.
            OR - Make it so that you have to stay for at least 30 seconds inside a battle before you can leave
            OR - If the enemy leaves and the remaing team has less than 2000 points, the leading team gets kicked out aswell without having lost an attempt.

I really hope something gets done about this tank issue where people can come and do as they please. It really buggs the pants off some people and this troublesome issue is a widely spread issue.

Thank's for reading,
            Best wishes, Gravity, server 107
            if we dont get points for 1 minute to get auto-kicked?areyou an idiot or what?whatabout when many powerups are used (thunderbomb,napalm and ice) the lag is alot and sometimes lag is more then one min -_- solet us say the no.1 in tanks gets auto-kick?no just no

Comment

you will definitely manage to get one or two hits within a minute. No need for kill, just hit someone

Comment

I don't think Tank event fit in the game. If we understand the story of the game it's about knight , mage, archer and fight against dark side it's like ancient time... I don't think there was tank at that time. WE NEED A BETTER EVENT THAN TANK. with respect to the story. There many other games at that time...

Comment

Originally posted by ♥Pain♥ View Post
                  I don't think Tank event fit in the game. If we understand the story of the game it's about knight , mage, archer and fight against dark side it's like ancient time... I don't think there was tank at that time. WE NEED A BETTER EVENT THAN TANK. with respect to the story. There many other games at that time...
                  How about ppls just ride on their Mount but keep the Tank's attack and Power Ups graphics?

But than... it would make the Tank Types redundant... and the Tank Type's passive abilities.

Comment

problem with tanks is the lack of skill! press 1, press Q and repeat! for that reason its boring! yet they force u to do it in events to obtain wish shards etc! so i join and instantly leave, i do however go random party so as not to cause the instant loss problem

Comment

Working...
                    X