Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will there be merge for server under 200 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will there be merge for server under 200 ?

i just wanna know if that will EVER happen

thanks ^^

nono
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

if the conditions are met and if there is another mergeble server like it than yes it will
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

No, it won't. Alot of the servers under 200 are dead already, and no one is going to merge them any time soon, if ever.

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
        if the conditions are met and if there is another mergeble server like it than yes it will
        ok thanks
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
          ok, so which are those conditions?because a lot of people calls the 1-200 servers death, but it seems those conditions considers that there are enough players in them. Can you detail those conditions?

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
            ok, so which are those conditions?because a lot of people calls the 1-200 servers death, but it seems those conditions considers that there are enough players in them. Can you detail those conditions?
            Everyone files ticket and lots of people post in forum asking for merge and it's still not happening. Apparently servers that merged 2 or was it 3? then it will be neglected and left to die. They are busy milking money out of those who want to compete in a new srv and the cycle repeats.

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
              dont know all the condition but u can think in the line of:

-daily logins
              -population
              -guilds
              -guild battle outcome
              -number of recharges

and there are more but as i said i don't know them all and i also don't know what the values need to be
              if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
              then click on support

Comment

I know you're trying to do your job liquid but you have to agree something isn't adding up. Alot of the oldest servers are litterally not meeting most of those conditions and yet there's no merge.
                It's as many say, those servers aren't attractive anymore to R2 because it just doesn't give them the money they get from new servers.
                And since servers cost money, they don't spend time in merging older dead ones. Instead they merge new ones, leave old ones like they are.

R2 is a business more than a game/community. Live with it or play something else I'd say. I doubt it will change.
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  I know you're trying to do your job liquid but you have to agree something isn't adding up. Alot of the oldest servers are litterally not meeting most of those conditions and yet there's no merge.
                  It's as many say, those servers aren't attractive anymore to R2 because it just doesn't give them the money they get from new servers.
                  And since servers cost money, they don't spend time in merging older dead ones. Instead they merge new ones, leave old ones like they are.

R2 is a business more than a game/community. Live with it or play something else I'd say. I doubt it will change.
                  He's a representative of R2, he can't go against them in public.

Comment

so anyone on those servers tried to find out the exact conditions with a ticket?

Comment

Working...
                    X