Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astro points

Hey all!
    I want to know what is best method to do astro points for those who dont need yellows or reds anymore

Why would you need points if you already have oranges/reds?

Assuming you meant getting exp, keeping greens is slightly better than selling them, and is also faster.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Just spend astro points on energine...thats it

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
        Why would you need points if you already have oranges/reds?

Assuming you meant getting exp, keeping greens is slightly better than selling them, and is also faster.
        no
        so best way to do astro points not exp
        i want to buy more energine
        or is better to use all astros even green ones for exp if i have all astros i need?

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
          no
          so best way to do astro points not exp
          i want to buy more energine
          or is better to use all astros even green ones for exp if i have all astros i need?
          that's what he was saying. it's better to use the green astrals if you want exp.

Comment

Yep, I tried to collect statistics before, from 10 million gold, selling greens I got: 18750 exp, 5680 star poins = 21590 exp (463 gold per exp).
            I haven't done the same for keep greens yet, but with some easy math - selling greens you get 3800 gold but lose 10 exp, which is 380 gold per exp, so you lose more than you get from buying new astrals with this gold.

Also, energines only give you around 15% extra exp with selling greens, even less with keep greens, so using one-click will probably net you like 3% less exp.

Comment

Yep, I tried to collect statistics before, from 10 million gold, selling greens I got: 18750 exp, 5680 star poins = 21590 exp (463 gold per exp).
              I haven't done the same for keep greens yet, but with some easy math - selling greens you get 3800 gold but lose 10 exp, which is 380 gold per exp, so you lose more than you get from buying new astrals with this gold.

Also, energines only give you around 15% extra exp with selling greens, even less with keep greens, so using one-click will probably net you like 3% less exp.
              Be sure to count in how much Astral Points you also get into that statistics.

I average with 1.2 m gold

use green - 2000 exp - 500 astral point

sell green - 1500 exp - 800 astral point

^ not actual calc, since I didn't record anything, lol (just using my memory of it)

Comment

They're called star points and I did count them.

Btw I got 411 gold per exp by simply doing one-click capture and synthesize (including star points -> energine), so its still much better than doing it manually and selling greens.
                Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-01-2013, 12:19 PM.

Comment

They're called star points and I did count them.

Btw I got 411 gold per exp by simply doing one-click capture and synthesize (including star points -> energine), so its still much better than doing it manually and selling greens.
                  I don't have VIP tho, so I can't test that one out, lol.

But I thought using One-click Capture, misfortune stars doesn't give you any astral/star points? (or so it used to be, unless they changed it)

Comment

In average you need about 400-500k gold for 1000 astral XP by not selling greens. You need about 700-800k XP for 1000 astral XP by selling greens. The amount of star points you make with selling greens doesn't compensate in XP gained through energine.
                    Short version: fastest way to make XP is to assimilate all astrals.
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                      In average you need about 400-500k gold for 1000 astral XP by not selling greens. You need about 700-800k XP for 1000 astral XP by selling greens. The amount of star points you make with selling greens doesn't compensate in XP gained through energine.
                      okie dokie^^

Comment

700-800k gold is pretty extreme, I'm sure its closer than that.

Comment

Working...
                        X