Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archers bloodthirsty strike

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
    damage is done but the shield absorbs it so it still counts
    true but somehow i think the HP absorbed when hitting a shield is always less then the same HP absorbed while doing regular damage (exluding critical. same damage on same knight, with and without shield on).
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      true but somehow i think the HP absorbed when hitting a shield is always less then the same HP absorbed while doing regular damage (exluding critical. same damage on same knight, with and without shield on).
      yes that is true
      if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
      then click on support

Comment

Are you sure 70% increased by 10% should be 80% and not 77%?

Also, instinct increases damage, not healing, so it should not be 85%.

Also, the 50%/100% etc debuff in long battles does not affect BT heal, since the debuff is applied after all other calculations.
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
          Are you sure 70% increased by 10% should be 80% and not 77%?

Also, instinct increases damage, not healing, so it should not be 85%.

Also, the 50%/100% etc debuff in long battles does not affect BT heal, since the debuff is applied after all other calculations.
          IF dmg is increased, then so is healing since of those extra 5%, u get 5*x% healed as bonus healing:P, it just doesnt increase the % healed

Comment

Yes, healing will be increased by 5%, but it will still be 80% (or 77%) of damage done.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Now guys... R2 staff should fix the BT strike skill, because it really does not work like on inscription! I am dealing 10k normal with it and absorbing only 3k, sometimes I crit for 24-25 and I absorb 6-7. That is not near 40%, not to mention 50% and what will leave for 80%???

Comment

Working...
              X