Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PvP points(rewards)- ARE THEY REDEEMABLE?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PvP points(rewards)- ARE THEY REDEEMABLE?

it just came up in my mind about those pvp points that we get. i always get a cross server rewards/pvp points most to 350-1k but dont know where to look at it, or can i used it? how?

thanks for the info..

If you earn more than 1k PvP points in the period of a week - you earn a Cross server PvP points chest.

This gives your mount spirits amongst other things which you earn to put toward freebie mounts.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

As stated above, and if you manage top 20 Cross Server PvP Points you receive an orange title "Road Warrior" that lasts until next Points reset (7 days).
      Server: S321
      Name: Blazer
      Class: Archer
      Level: 64
      BR: 79.5k
      Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by tomas143 View Post
        it just came up in my mind about those pvp points that we get. i always get a cross server rewards/pvp points most to 350-1k but dont know where to look at it, or can i used it? how?

thanks for the info..
        you can look at it by entering in the team arena room, and choose rankings, you shall see you pvp below the top 20 rankings

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          If you earn more than 1k PvP points in the period of a week - you earn a Cross server PvP points chest.

This gives your mount spirits amongst other things which you earn to put toward freebie mounts.
          ahh..yeahh. i remember i got suddenly a chest, when i open it... it gives me a 1 mount spirit.
          thanks a lot guys.Godblessed

Comment

Working...
          X