Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

PvP points(rewards)- ARE THEY REDEEMABLE?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomas143
    started a topic PvP points(rewards)- ARE THEY REDEEMABLE?

PvP points(rewards)- ARE THEY REDEEMABLE?

it just came up in my mind about those pvp points that we get. i always get a cross server rewards/pvp points most to 350-1k but dont know where to look at it, or can i used it? how?

thanks for the info..

• tomas143
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    If you earn more than 1k PvP points in the period of a week - you earn a Cross server PvP points chest.

This gives your mount spirits amongst other things which you earn to put toward freebie mounts.
    ahh..yeahh. i remember i got suddenly a chest, when i open it... it gives me a 1 mount spirit.
    thanks a lot guys.Godblessed

Leave a comment:

• R218901250
    replied
    Originally posted by tomas143 View Post
    it just came up in my mind about those pvp points that we get. i always get a cross server rewards/pvp points most to 350-1k but dont know where to look at it, or can i used it? how?

thanks for the info..
    you can look at it by entering in the team arena room, and choose rankings, you shall see you pvp below the top 20 rankings

Leave a comment:

• Beardi
    replied
    As stated above, and if you manage top 20 Cross Server PvP Points you receive an orange title "Road Warrior" that lasts until next Points reset (7 days).

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    If you earn more than 1k PvP points in the period of a week - you earn a Cross server PvP points chest.

This gives your mount spirits amongst other things which you earn to put toward freebie mounts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X