Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archer PvE skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
    Ty Skribz

Anata i have a smilar set up, but am wondering if lvl 3 SS is needed or lvl 2 will do... will there be bosses with 3 buffs or more to remove?

Eili
    i havent met any that use more than 2 buffs... apart from yaros.. but they cant be removed anyways... maybe in 70+ mps? (only lvl 69 myself)

Comment

Ss 2/3 is enaught eli

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

ty guys, i will "tone down" my ss then lolz

Eili
        S144
        Guild: 'Nightmare
        Level 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
          ty guys, i will "tone down" my ss then lolz

Eili
          Np u have my pm in game if u want ask about something else in future

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            At 64 lvl archer have No place for bt
            Anich, better ms 4/5 and is 2/2 for moon u get ms 5/5 at 66 and later i sugest go into ds on this tree
            BT is a life saver unless your defense is really high. At your BR you are in the middle between "needed" and "can do without".
            I'm talking about 70MP NM of course. MS is good but not essential for pve.
            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
            I do not exist.
            For real.

Comment

This is my pve skillset (at 74).Click image for larger version

Name:	october_pve_skills.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	300.0 KB
ID:	1675875
              Maxed IS and AP are a must. Not sure about lv3 scatter, I did that before, and that point could go to MS instead, but I basically NEVER use MS in dungeons, so it doesn't matter to me.
              The skills in bar are what is needed for LL/SS most bosses. For the others I use BT in place of scatter, as a life saver.

Perception talent (IS cooldown) is the first you need to max to be able to do well 70 MPs.

I use pvp skillset for mobs, spire (we killed 12) and TOK (hard usually stages 1-4).
              YMMV.

I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

From my exp i prefer ms more then ap.
                Your opinion is gonna change at lv70... I'm main archer btw.

I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                  Your opinion is gonna change at lv70... I'm main archer btw.
                  Will not change and Yeah i play on 70+ as a mage but see what archer do and thats trueshe need to much rage for using ms vs as but... On lych must have is maxed ds, more important then ap:P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Will not change and Yeah i play on 70+ as a mage but see what archer do and thats trueshe need to much rage for using ms vs as but... On lych must have is maxed ds, more important then ap:P
                    I can kill the lych with IS and AP (the other archer does sniper and DF) -IS does more dmg than lv1 sniper, tested. DS at lv3 (dunno about 2) would make it quicker, yes, at 76 or 80 I may respec, also favouring DF rather than scatter. 7k vouchers sitting there, and counting.

I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                      I can kill the lych with IS and AP (the other archer does sniper and DF) -IS does more dmg than lv1 sniper, tested. DS at lv3 (dunno about 2) would make it quicker, yes, at 76 or 80 I may respec, also favouring DF rather than scatter. 7k vouchers sitting there, and counting.
                      We run in 2x mage setup so ds is better for us,and archer is 80v:P all depends on your team setup in your with ap -1000 def where 3/4 is patk dmg,which mean it bost dps
                      Like i say,each way for kill boss is good if works my archer tooday try use ap, lych last boss take more time then usual and get power buff,good for us we kill him before aoe xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Yeah... we have in team the only mage over lv70 strong enough to do 70 MP dungeons.

I do not exist.
                        For real.

Comment

I have completed Lych with 2 arch 1 mage (last after 2nd mage died early somehow) with just is/ap/df on the archers, although given i got the speed bug and could do thunderer+bl, so 2 mages should be fine DS or not.

Comment

quick question, can this set up be use to destroy knight if their troops is at the front?

Comment

Originally posted by Dwightie View Post
                              quick question, can this set up be use to destroy knight if their troops is at the front?
                              Yeah if u have pve set, start with 100 rage and have good crit rate - this can works

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

At this level by now you should know 2 sets of skill trees are used. The so called PvP and the PvE. Pls note when you go mp dungeons you rarely use blood thirsty strike because of Mage healing skills. So here are two sets of skills that I used and it really helps.Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot002.jpg
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	1675921Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot003.jpg
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	1675922 ...The one with the multishot skill is used to clear enemies in mp dungeons and pretty good for bg as well. The one with the incendary shot skill is used when taking on single bosses, like in catacombs or necro and spire. Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
                                X