Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Now that zebq is gone, who is the strongest player on Wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by igors0698 View Post
    not if someone cashes harder
    You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

Comment

• I for one am happy zebQ gone lol he was a monster to play against in cw.
      Pipster just as big of monster but fortunately a knight and on oceanic so doesn't bother me

But no one would ever match those 2 for spending power. I mean hell zebQ came back when sylphs were first added and in 2 days he made orange lol... And back then it was 1600 dollars to get Orange sylph..
      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
      s371 Harmony

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.
        For the one that down voted this post with a question as comment..
        How the fok im a able to answer that question since I cant see who you are?

Comment

• i am the strongest now that zebq is gone

Comment

• I can't see all of US West since there are more than one USWest cross server group. Right now highest BR in my cross server group is Mirandeh @ 2148100 BR according to rankings, probably higher when buffed for CW. Mirandeh is undoubtedly a big spender, but I don't think maxed yet (cross server rankings don't let me see holy forge levels).

It would be interesting to see how strong a player with millions of dollars to blow on this game could get. If anyone wins the lottery and decides to spend it all on Wartune, please make sure to post so we can see

Comment

• on European serve Kelbeans is strong with 2281368 with 3 mystic with magictim not far behide with 2199706 with 2 mystic. Mostly likely to increase with next maintenance.

Also while I'm here back when i was a little scrub on my server month after it started there where these 3 monster call Alic quorax and ashira(i think). After 1st merge they kinda just disappeared. Anyone know what happened to them or our they on oceanic and/or merger with another region?
              [EZ PZ RPG] User: Calypso / Class: Archer /Power: 2.5M+ / Guild: DESIRE / Server: Languid Lake

Comment

• they are still on euro, but the zone has been split

Comment

• Kel's br is higher than that (2378230 m br), she replaces her sylph for an easier tok nm. Tim usually dissapears from tok to help as well, but today he forgot.
                  Last edited by Draggyy; 07-17-2015, 05:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirCalypso View Post
                    on European serve Kelbeans is strong with 2281368 with 3 mystic with magictim not far behide with 2199706 with 2 mystic. Mostly likely to increase with next maintenance.

Also while I'm here back when i was a little scrub on my server month after it started there where these 3 monster call Alic quorax and ashira(i think). After 1st merge they kinda just disappeared. Anyone know what happened to them or our they on oceanic and/or merger with another region?
                    Ashira should have quit, quorax without someone cashing as much as him seem to have slow down a bit (even if he has red light pet), all the other are cashing on a far more human way.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                      Ashira should have quit, quorax without someone cashing as much as him seem to have slow down a bit (even if he has red light pet), all the other are cashing on a far more human way.
                      Ashira is back to playing. Quorax is still the strongest in our "partition" of the EU servers. 2.300.000 br about it.

JBird
                      Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                      Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                      One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

• why the h they ever spilt us up .. mystery .. want u all back so bad (spoken after yet another bg with 99% of daily gentle dudes and pretty ladies one encounters in there these days) mis those good ol days bgs was fun
                        Last edited by demoniced; 07-18-2015, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• So did Alic Quit?
                          [EZ PZ RPG] User: Calypso / Class: Archer /Power: 2.5M+ / Guild: DESIRE / Server: Languid Lake

Comment

• Originally posted by SirCalypso View Post
                            So did Alic Quit?
                            he was in top 16 titan and daily on tok nm, so i don't think so
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Alci didnt dissapear, its daily in my server. Highest archer cross server in european zone

Comment

Working...
                              X