Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Now that zebq is gone, who is the strongest player on Wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best players in Europe server , so case is closed
    "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
      LinKeTong / Onimad then R4GE on euro cross server boards! no idea where they from tho but they blatantly cheat coz they top 3 lol (no offence guys/gals, I just messing lol)
      Those 3 are best?? They have the most money yes but best no, there is people with alot less money Then they have and got more 70leg stuffs Thats just embaressing.

Best player om EU Cross server atm is PriZZLY the knight period xD
      BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
        Agreed. Let's all try and find our next guy to label as a cheater. Clearly how they spend their money is our business.
        Huge difference. Zebq BR was much higher than 130k BR. Much much higher so it looks abnormal. Not to mention spending 200-600 dollar a day on mystery shop reset and a half of million dollars total then suddenly quits. That what makes it fishy. These monster cashers are in the same level as crusader, Invasian, etc Which is more likely they spend money on it. Since what they spend is no where close to a half of a million dollars. Though anything could happen These monster cashers could be cheaters as well we don't know. My point is though the spending by zebq was much much more than these players which is why it looks like he either was a cheater, an r2 employee, or a r2 sponsor. No one would spend a half of a million dollars and quit in less than a half of a year. That's just being dumb with your money. Oh and the biggest thing of all to make zebq look fishy is the fact he grew so fast in BR and got all the leg gear nd what not in such a very short amount of time. Much faster than the rest of the top players. Much faster than seems legit. He was ina new server than in a week or so he had basically everything already. Which shows that something isnt right.
        Last edited by 0xykotton; 10-02-2013, 08:22 AM.

Comment

I saw Zebq complaining on some threads about crystaloid sales that his server wasn't getting because it was too recent, so I assume that as soon as his server got the sales he made all sets possible. And by resetting the mystery shop a lot of times he was able to buy enough loids and stones to make his sets very fast.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by R23023768 View Post
            So much discussion about zebq and him quitting game.... i think we should move forward on current players. who is the strongest player across all servers now?
            maybe he will come just for cw he he

Comment

It's so funny how jealous people go raging all over the forums; CHEATS CHEATS CHEATS.
              You people are pathetic with no common sense what so ever.

Comment

I personally think when u spend that much on a browser game
                U lost all ur common sense already

Comment

And true its their money they can spend in whatever ways they wanted
                  no matter how no common sense it is LOL

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                    Well, in the pacific time region that kongregate-1 has to face, the top 3 BR in the last classwars were Koala from koram 1 at 133945, Mrbuttslap from wartune-104 at 123016, and lastshot from wartune-32 at 117939. Not sure exactly what their unbuffed br is.
                    Definitely Koala. He has lv9 clothes and wings, higher stables... going the Zebq way it seems.
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                      here comes a monster on the oceanic servers

pipster lvl 68 .. level 20 fate, level 80 soul engraving, full lvl 8 clothing and wings
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]57596[/ATTACH]
                      can you ss his/her astral?
                      -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        Jeffhawk isn't the strongest. Go into the Oceanic cross server ranks. Those are the real monsters of the game.
                        A lot of monster Knights on Oceanic, Semi decent archers, but surprisingly the top mages are all pretty average.. All around or below 100k

Comment

Koala spends a ton more money than Buttslap and LastShot, but LastShot can beat both of them, he did in class wars and numerous battle grounds. I think Koala will max out his stuff, and have no where to go just like ZEBQ.

Comment

Originally posted by OnyxDragonn View Post
                            Koala spends a ton more money than Buttslap and LastShot, but LastShot can beat both of them, he did in class wars and numerous battle grounds. I think Koala will max out his stuff, and have no where to go just like ZEBQ.
                            LastShot won 8 and Koala Buttslap won 9 each. Who did LastShot lose two matches against? I was thinking it was against Koala and Buttslap.
                            Last edited by Drag0nsFire; 10-02-2013, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                              LastShot won 8 and Koala Buttslap won 9 each. Who did LastShot lose two matches against? I was thinking it was against Koala and Buttslap.
                              LastShot beat Koala in prelims, but matched against him 2 times back to back in finals and lost, thats why it showed him as losing 2.

Comment

TepeN S209 Oceanic 134652 battle rating.

Comment

Working...
                                X