Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that zebq is gone, who is the strongest player on Wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep TepeN on Oceanic server, and yeah, hell lot of monster knights in our server timezone, not much monster archers and the monster mage who won the 2nd session of CW? Lol inactive again after spending 30k USD on his comeback alone.

Comment

6k BR less then tepen and both are critical based knights
      fate: tepen level 10 .. pipster level 20

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_82.png
Views:	1
Size:	631.8 KB
ID:	1675867Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_83.png
Views:	1
Size:	656.8 KB
ID:	1675868
      Cyanide
      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
      Guild: Sicario

Comment

Is it possible to get level 80 soul engraving?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Is it possible to get level 80 soul engraving?
          Yes, two players in my x-server have.
          Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
          I do not exist.
          For real.

Comment

Originally posted by OnyxDragonn View Post
            LastShot beat Koala in prelims, but matched against him 2 times back to back in finals and lost, thats why it showed him as losing 2.
            He got bad luck then
            I'm not sure he can beat buttslap now (he buffed more after CW).
            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
            I do not exist.
            For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
              He got bad luck then
              I'm not sure he can beat buttslap now (he buffed more after CW).
              I wonder why Lastshot did NOT make the top three in the last class war event.

Who do you guys think will ended up on top this time around? (Archers Class)

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Huge difference. Zebq BR was much higher than 130k BR. Much much higher so it looks abnormal. Not to mention spending 200-600 dollar a day on mystery shop reset and a half of million dollars total then suddenly quits. That what makes it fishy. These monster cashers are in the same level as crusader, Invasian, etc Which is more likely they spend money on it. Since what they spend is no where close to a half of a million dollars. Though anything could happen These monster cashers could be cheaters as well we don't know. My point is though the spending by zebq was much much more than these players which is why it looks like he either was a cheater, an r2 employee, or a r2 sponsor. No one would spend a half of a million dollars and quit in less than a half of a year. That's just being dumb with your money. Oh and the biggest thing of all to make zebq look fishy is the fact he grew so fast in BR and got all the leg gear nd what not in such a very short amount of time. Much faster than the rest of the top players. Much faster than seems legit. He was ina new server than in a week or so he had basically everything already. Which shows that something isnt right.
                half a million dollars? think u are grossly exaggerating by a large margin

Comment

Originally posted by Eldredd View Post
                  please show us proof where he didnt spent more or less then that...none of us have proofs expect zebq himself countinuing to assume stufs is just useless

Comment

Originally posted by Eldredd View Post
                    If you seen how fast Zebq rise, it's normal for people to think he spent quite a fortune.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

even spending 40-50k would be quite a lot on a game like this, but he spent nowhere near 500k

Comment

maybe not 500k, but i'm pretty sure he's close to 100k, or even more.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Zebq has spent a total of 500k on this game.

The heaviest casher on my server who has played for far longer and doesn't have zebq's BR eventhough he has sylphs, wheel and what not now, has spent a total of 92k so far. So get your facts straight, Eldredd, you've been spatting way too much ♥ on this forum recently, and the time has come for you to stop.
                          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-22-2013, 08:33 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Originally posted by Starsika View Post
                            I wonder why Lastshot did NOT make the top three in the last class war event.

Who do you guys think will ended up on top this time around? (Archers Class)
                            Lastshot did not make the top 3 last time due to matchmaking. Entering the final round Lastshot and I both had 7 wins. I matched vs Ayaa and won, so ended up placing 3rd as the 2nd highest BR with 8 wins. Lastshot got matched vs either Koala or Mrbuttslap in the final round (I'm not sure which) and only ended up with 7 wins.

Comment

Invasian (Mage) had a little over 150k br for cw on us west server

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                                Zebq has spent a total of 500k on this game.

The heaviest casher on my server who has played for far longer and doesn't have zebq's BR eventhough he has sylphs, wheel and what not now, has spent a total of 92k so far. So get your facts straight, Eldredd, you've been spatting way too much ♥ on this forum recently, and the time has come for you to stop.
                                No he hasn't, rage has only spent 20k, if anything he will have spent in the region of 100k only coz he did it in a shorter time span, and don't ever quote something that u don't know definitively as fact.
                                and i would like to see u make me do anything

Comment

Working...
                                X