Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that zebq is gone, who is the strongest player on Wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eldredd View Post
    No he hasn't, rage has only spent 20k, if anything he will have spent in the region of 100k only coz he did it in a shorter time span, and don't ever quote something that u don't know definitively as fact.
    and i would like to see u make me do anything
    who mentioned rage?and why i see you online all day on forums? o.O

Comment

blah blah blah no one gives a rats *** on who spends the most if I was on welfare rich momma's boy no life POS then id waste my life on this game, but us normal people got bills,kids an wife who suck out every dollar so stop posting dumb things on forums that no one really gives 2 @@@@'s about

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        who mentioned rage?and why i see you online all day on forums? o.O
        maybe coz u r all day on forums

Comment

Originally posted by moosauce View Post
          blah blah blah no one gives a rats *** on who spends the most if I was on welfare rich momma's boy no life POS then id waste my life on this game, but us normal people got bills,kids an wife who suck out every dollar so stop posting dumb things on forums that no one really gives 2 @@@@'s about
          About posting dumb things:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....100#post718100

Comment

maybe coz u r all day on forums
            sorry should had been when i am online still you didnt answer by first question who mentioned rage?

Comment

i never said anyone mentioned him, and since i do know how much he spent was a good basis

Comment

i never said anyone mentioned him, and since i do know how much he spent was a good basis
                you cannot know how much rage spentet unless you are him or a dev who checked his money spent

Comment

yes i can, i asked him lol he's my friend and guildmate

Comment

yes i can, i asked him lol he's my friend and guildmate
                    everyone i am zebq D

Comment

I thought that guy with 4 posts from 2 month ago was zebq... LOL

Comment

I find it funny that this guy thinks that him talking to rage qualifies as proof and me talking to zebq on a daily basis doesn't.
                        Oh the irony...

Comment

So the point is just look at rankings and check all the idiots who spent 500 USD for fire wings and to max fate there you have hardcore impatient cashers
                          IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Top-5 East Coast X-Server Mages from 11/21 CW

Here's the top East Coast Mages.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Top-5-XServerMage.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	1677974

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                              Here's the top East Coast Mages.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62873[/ATTACH]
                              It better look like that after finals tomorrow. I need to win my wager
                              FinalHC
                              Kabam - S39/S6
                              (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                                Huge difference. Zebq BR was much higher than 130k BR. Much much higher so it looks abnormal. Not to mention spending 200-600 dollar a day on mystery shop reset and a half of million dollars total then suddenly quits. That what makes it fishy. These monster cashers are in the same level as crusader, Invasian, etc Which is more likely they spend money on it. Since what they spend is no where close to a half of a million dollars. Though anything could happen These monster cashers could be cheaters as well we don't know. My point is though the spending by zebq was much much more than these players which is why it looks like he either was a cheater, an r2 employee, or a r2 sponsor. No one would spend a half of a million dollars and quit in less than a half of a year. That's just being dumb with your money. Oh and the biggest thing of all to make zebq look fishy is the fact he grew so fast in BR and got all the leg gear nd what not in such a very short amount of time. Much faster than the rest of the top players. Much faster than seems legit. He was ina new server than in a week or so he had basically everything already. Which shows that something isnt right.
                                Zeb was a GM like zeus and athena they get Lv 2 gems, Lv 40,50,60 leg stones and loids, gold, daru, Ky seeds, EXP books, mount whips and more every month, Veterans get a bit less then GMs but about the same items so they might not have spent as much as you though.

Comment

Working...
                                X