Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that zebq is gone, who is the strongest player on Wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tyluvme View Post
    Zeb was a GM like zeus and athena they get Lv 2 gems, Lv 40,50,60 leg stones and loids, gold, daru, Ky seeds, EXP books, mount whips and more every month, Veterans get a bit less then GMs but about the same items so they might not have spent as much as you though.
    Really? How you know that lol

Comment

I love it how people still argue about this.

Dose it real matter what he was?A casher, a cheater a GM.....
      It's clear you never saw people spending a lot of money for....well for nothing.I work in a luxury hotel and I see people spending my salary for the next 10 years on a 5 day vacation,so yeah there are people ho can spend 100k,or 500k for a game without even bothering them.
      Congrats to them for being able to make more money then the rest of us,they are far better at playing this little game called life,and they get the rewards for it even in a browser game.

Ho's the strongest?Onimad,most likely,for the European servers.....and i see nobody complaining abut him spending a lot of money on this game when he's the same BR that zebq was not long ago.

Comment

The Point Isnt Who Is The Best But Who Spends The Most . The More You Pay The Stronger You Are ...So This Topic Is Irrelevant And Pointless ... Btw Rumors Say That Zebq Has Been Owned By A ''Friend'' That Sold His Gears Just Like Lapasha. THE END
        Wartune
        Name : Death✞Lord
        Server : s144
        Profession : Knight
        Level : 80

Blade Hunter
        Name : Death✞Lady
        Server : s14
        Profession : Valkyrie
        Level : 175
        BR:3106340

Comment

Originally posted by Miubs View Post
          I love it how people still argue about this.

Dose it real matter what he was?A casher, a cheater a GM.....
          It's clear you never saw people spending a lot of money for....well for nothing.I work in a luxury hotel and I see people spending my salary for the next 10 years on a 5 day vacation,so yeah there are people ho can spend 100k,or 500k for a game without even bothering them.
          Congrats to them for being able to make more money then the rest of us,they are far better at playing this little game called life,and they get the rewards for it even in a browser game.

Ho's the strongest?Onimad,most likely,for the European servers.....and i see nobody complaining abut him spending a lot of money on this game when he's the same BR that zebq was not long ago.
          i've never complained about anyone apart from cheaters, and the reason no-one would complain about onimad is it took him over a year to get that br took zebq about 3 months, maybe that might explain it to u:P

Comment

Originally posted by Eldredd View Post
            i've never complained about anyone apart from cheaters, and the reason no-one would complain about onimad is it took him over a year to get that br took zebq about 3 months, maybe that might explain it to u:P
            Agree with you. Really tired of people saying, oh well, they have more money than you, you're jealous, when in fact, even with all the loids, soul crystals, legendary stones, and all other sales, events, whatever you want, it's impossible to get what that guy had in 3 months. I don't understand why people would spend more than 20$ each month on this game, but, if they are happy with that, I respect their choice. I don't mind losing vs heavy cashers and I'm happy with my character. But, seeing people like Pipster, Zebq, Azmodeus and probably some others too, yes, it really annoy me to see soul engraving level 80, full level 60 legendary set in like 3 months etc. when it's basically impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Miubs View Post
              they are far better at playing this little game called life,and they get the rewards for it even in a browser game.
              many are probably born/inherit/well connected in wealth or just plain nuts - doesn't mean they're better at playing "life"

regardless, games used to be about "fair" entertainment, not spoiled players throwing down tens of thousands of dollars to claim the top gamer spot. even games like tetris these days have "balen" type boosts. skill is overcast by rich sobs. what's worst are the people throwing out jealousy accusations - it's a game, not a bank account display
              Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                Agree with you. Really tired of people saying, oh well, they have more money than you, you're jealous, when in fact, even with all the loids, soul crystals, legendary stones, and all other sales, events, whatever you want, it's impossible to get what that guy had in 3 months. I don't understand why people would spend more than 20$ each month on this game, but, if they are happy with that, I respect their choice. I don't mind losing vs heavy cashers and I'm happy with my character. But, seeing people like Pipster, Zebq, Azmodeus and probably some others too, yes, it really annoy me to see soul engraving level 80, full level 60 legendary set in like 3 months etc. when it's basically impossible.
                azmodeus never cheated lol, i know him personally, he is a very heavy casher, he was and is probably still the top player on COG s1 and s3, but he got bored of wartunes andproblem with doing everything quick is your stuck on mpd's if u can't find people of same level and strength, plus he was ****** off with all the fighting in guild, umm and he started doing competitive cycling

Comment

Originally posted by Eldredd View Post
                  azmodeus never cheated lol, i know him personally, he is a very heavy casher, he was and is probably still the top player on COG s1 and s3, but he got bored of wartunes andproblem with doing everything quick is your stuck on mpd's if u can't find people of same level and strength, plus he was ****** off with all the fighting in guild, umm and he started doing competitive cycling
                  I don't know his life story lol. It's possible he got bored, didn't say he was cheating, but he did get strong really quick. Probably legit, but, soul engraving level 80 was for Pipster and level 60 set was for Zebq. Again, not saying they cheated, but still suspect. Another example would be Sinner (with weird letters), the knight, not the mage. I was facing him in group arena, he was really strong. Came out of nowhere to win second season of Class War, he had close to 100K BR, then disappeared. It suck for the legit heavy cashers that people accuse of cheating, but, I can understand people asking questions after seeing stuff like that

Comment

LinKeTong of server 5 on r2 games = 150k br

Comment

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
                      many are probably born/inherit/well connected in wealth or just plain nuts - doesn't mean they're better at playing "life"

regardless, games used to be about "fair" entertainment, not spoiled players throwing down tens of thousands of dollars to claim the top gamer spot. even games like tetris these days have "balen" type boosts. skill is overcast by rich sobs. what's worst are the people throwing out jealousy accusations - it's a game, not a bank account display
                      Since when did "spending huge amount of money on a game" become equated with "spoiled" ?
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R23023768 View Post
                        So much discussion about zebq and him quitting game.... i think we should move forward on current players. who is the strongest player across all servers now?
                        Well you mean who is the biggest hackers aka cheaters now?

Anyone above 100k br is classified as those i guess.
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Zebq is back lol

Comment

well zebq ain't strongest anymore .. pipster from oceanic is a 202k BR knight
                            Cyanide
                            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                            Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                              well zebq ain't strongest anymore .. pipster from oceanic is a 202k BR knight
                              It really isn't fair to compared different classes. Knights passive all adds to stats that affect BR. Archers passive only affects crit % which doesn't affect BR. Mages are in between. So its normal for a knight to have more BR, but in terms of real strength compared to other classes, the other classes would have lower BR by 5 - 15k. Best way to compare is SS their items stats, gem levels, astrals, player stats, sylph stats, mount stats and time taken to achieve those. Since those mostly remain the same (other than player stats affected by class specific passives) irregardless of which class you are. If someone has 50k patk and 50k matk, he would also have high BR, but a large portion is fake strength.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                                It really isn't fair to compared different classes. Knights passive all adds to stats that affect BR. Archers passive only affects crit % which doesn't affect BR. Mages are in between. So its normal for a knight to have more BR, but in terms of real strength compared to other classes, the other classes would have lower BR by 5 - 15k. Best way to compare is SS their items stats, gem levels, astrals, player stats, sylph stats, mount stats and time taken to achieve those. Since those mostly remain the same (other than player stats affected by class specific passives) irregardless of which class you are. If someone has 50k patk and 50k matk, he would also have high BR, but a large portion is fake strength.
                                athena i am 140% sure that crit counts as br...so the passive that archers get raise ur br...

also archers get 20% more crit + 20% more hp

knights 20% more pdef + 20% more hp

mages get 20% more mdef

so...who is scr.ew.ed i really dunno... i dont count the attack boost that all classes get...
                                Last edited by DanteMugetsu; 02-21-2014, 01:56 AM.
                                Originally posted by TheVictorious
                                Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                                Originally posted by PunkPetal
                                Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                                Originally posted by EdGrr
                                A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                                IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                                Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                                Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                                Class: Mage
                                Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Working...
                                X