Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Now that zebq is gone, who is the strongest player on Wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that zebq is back, there is 1 more post over his return. Feel free to go over there and celebrate , and close this thread
    IGN: Kittylation
    Server: Miniclip
    Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by R23023768 View Post
      So much discussion about zebq and him quitting game.... i think we should move forward on current players. who is the strongest player across all servers now?
      Who cares about zebq and other strongest player. I play my game. He is just hard casher not player.
      Name: Amarilis
      Guild: Fire&Blood
      Server: S37 The Bloodlands
      Class: Knight LVL 63
      BR: 80k

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        Well you mean who is the biggest hackers aka cheaters now?

Anyone above 100k br is classified as those i guess.
        Someone got butthurt xD.Get real if you are scrub that doesn`t means every single one that is more stronger than you to be hacker. Plus 100k rly more than the majority is over 100k lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
          Someone got butthurt xD.Get real if you are scrub that doesn`t means every single one that is more stronger than you to be hacker. Plus 100k rly more than the majority is over 100k lol.
          11-25-2013 10:11 AM
          I'm gonna let you figure out the rest.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
            athena i am 140% sure that crit counts as br...so the passive that archers get raise ur br...

also archers get 20% more crit + 20% more hp

knights 20% more pdef + 20% more hp

mages get 20% more mdef

so...who is scr.ew.ed i really dunno... i dont count the attack boost that all classes get...
            archers passive is +20% crit rate, but it doesnt add crit to our crit stat, its just calculated in to our damage. so no bonus BR from passive crit.

Comment

athena i am 140% sure that crit counts as br...so the passive that archers get raise ur br...

also archers get 20% more crit + 20% more hp

knights 20% more pdef + 20% more hp

mages get 20% more mdef

so...who is scr.ew.ed i really dunno... i dont count the attack boost that all classes get...
              like the post above me says, it is crit rate. Not crit stats. Archer passive does not add to BR at all. You can cre8 one and test it yourself. It only takes you about an hr to verify it since the passive can be learned at an early lvl. The passive only makes us crit more often than other classes with the same crit rating stats.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

the strongest on s32
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Ashampoo_Snap_2014.02.21_15h47m41s_001_.png
Views:	1
Size:	582.1 KB
ID:	1681756

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  like the post above me says, it is crit rate. Not crit stats. Archer passive does not add to BR at all. You can cre8 one and test it yourself. It only takes you about an hr to verify it since the passive can be learned at an early lvl. The passive only makes us crit more often than other classes with the same crit rating stats.
                  im an archer, without ld medal i have 4999 crit..with it i have 5839 crit..yet ld medal only gives 700 crit..so where did the extra 140 crit came from? its from the 20% crit passive thats archers have..20% of 700 is 140 that 140 crit from archer passive adds br

Comment

It really isn't fair to compared different classes. Knights passive all adds to stats that affect BR. Archers passive only affects crit % which doesn't affect BR. Mages are in between. So its normal for a knight to have more BR, but in terms of real strength compared to other classes, the other classes would have lower BR by 5 - 15k. Best way to compare is SS their items stats, gem levels, astrals, player stats, sylph stats, mount stats and time taken to achieve those. Since those mostly remain the same (other than player stats affected by class specific passives) irregardless of which class you are. If someone has 50k patk and 50k matk, he would also have high BR, but a large portion is fake strength.
                    20% HP works out a lot of BR if huge health .. lets say health is 100,000 without archer passive so 20% of 100,000 health = 20,000 health .. is 1000 BR per 5000 health (1 BR pr 5 health) so that 20,000 extra health gives 4,000 BR

Name:	Screenshot_64.png
Size:	670.8 KB
ID:	1681764

now for pipster

Name:	Screenshot_65.png
Size:	576.1 KB
ID:	1681765Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_66.png
Size:	533.1 KB
ID:	1681766Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_67.png
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	1681767
                    Last edited by R23224943; 02-21-2014, 09:58 AM.
                    Cyanide
                    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                    Guild: Sicario

Comment

Even if archers passive increase br, it is still significantly less than knights because you do not get crit from mounts and crit gems are halved in stats compared to pdef gems.

Comment

i cant believe players that play game that much as you and still ignoring basic things about their class...its easier for u to remove ur LD medallion and see that it gives u 840 crit stat while i get only 700. i agree that its not same as pdef-hp that knights have but still you get more br from passives. so mages get the least out of passive and to counter that handicap, game gave mattck 1.05 factor for br so the numbers grow faster, but that means that an equal br mage-archer-knight the useful br counter goes like this mage<archers<knights.
                        Originally posted by TheVictorious
                        Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                        Originally posted by PunkPetal
                        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                        Originally posted by EdGrr
                        A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                        IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                        Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                        Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                        Class: Mage
                        Currect Br: 61????

Comment

OAceO br 186255 server r2games server 127
                          wartune is a free to play game not pay to win game

Comment

That was what I thought first, but then, I have an archer friend, after socketing a crit gems, his crit stat increase more than it should be... which means, crit passive of archers adds br.

And also because of this I have realized that the crit stat doesn't make your crit damage strong, instead, it only increases your crit rate, as what is defined in the skill set...

Comment

i cant believe players that play game that much as you and still ignoring basic things about their class...its easier for u to remove ur LD medallion and see that it gives u 840 crit stat while i get only 700. i agree that its not same as pdef-hp that knights have but still you get more br from passives. so mages get the least out of passive and to counter that handicap, game gave mattck 1.05 factor for br so the numbers grow faster, but that means that an equal br mage-archer-knight the useful br counter goes like this mage<archers<knights.
                              Actually I didn't play that much. I just happened to stay around longer than others =P As for getting more br, our crit stat has always been difficult to raise whether by gems, astrals or equipment since they only add a bit of crit, so 20% of a small stat is only a small gain. Knights will still win in the BR game with 20% of def which is usually a 5 digit figure for most decent knights compared to 20% of a 4 digit crit stat....even if the br factor per crit pt vs pdef is higher, the difference in the absolute value of the 20% of pdef vs 20% of crit is just too big for the factor to balance out. Mages do get the least br, but they're the most OP class in the casher category. casher mage>casher archer/knight. When advance skills come out, mages will just become more OP. Bada ss AOE dmg, massive HP removal skill that hits as hard as an archer's delphic against a mage (or harder in most cases)...

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                              20% HP works out a lot of BR if huge health .. lets say health is 100,000 without archer passive so 20% of 100,000 health = 20,000 health .. is 1000 BR per 5000 health (1 BR pr 5 health) so that 20,000 extra health gives 4,000 BR
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]72794[/ATTACH]

now for pipster
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]72799[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72800[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72801[/ATTACH]
                              well...not to mention having orange sylphs max enchanted gives massive hp as well (easily 50k hp) which is 10k br...
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X