Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Some Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Suggestions

1. Disable Exp

Add something on the game setting where exp can be disabled. Eventhough you want to slow-levelling yourself, you basically can't due to the huge exp gain from the MP, daily quest and so on. If you avoid doing them, you will be doomed since you need to play for even longer time to build your BR. One of the example that cant be avoided but must be done everyday is F. Catacomb. So, by having the exp disabled, you can do daily quest, MP and so on quite comfortably without having to worry that you will gain a new level each day.

Other idea might be to enable us (the player) to disable the exp gain from world prosperity. This suggetion can still assure that the player will gain some exp (since most ppl are against the idea of disabling whole exp all along), but not the extra one.

I do respect the ones who against the slow levelling cause it is their opinion/choice, but at least make it fair for those who want to slow levelling. People who wants to go for a fast level have so much to help them, such as the farm, world prosperity, scroll, ToA and so on, but none for slow levelers. At least make an item like medallion-ish that will reduce the exp gain or something.

2. Spell Change

I would like to propose so that we can change our spell set even during the fighting scene. I know the double skill tree is exist because of that, but you need lots of balen to activate that. I think this can be a good alternative for any non-casher out there, in case you forgot to put a skill or forgot to change it. It is quite annoying specially after a fight already starts and you cant do nothing bout it~

3. Forgotten Catacomb

I think it will be better if after we fight the monster in F. Catacomb, we will be teleported to the next lvl aoutomatically, like Tower of Kings (ToK) did. This will make cata even more effective and i think those who done cata manually everyday (specially the new player) can save a lot of time too. For the rewards, we can gain whole of it, at the end of the run based on the level we achieved so far.

But, the cons for this system is maybe we cant resume back the run in case we did take a break (and went out of it) somewhere during the middle of cata run. However, if resuming the run on certain level where you stop last time is achieveable, i think the ToK-ish system is indeed a lot better for F. Catacomb...

4. Guild Contribution

Make it retrieveable like how you can get your current level of guild skills back when you join a new guild. It is quite annoying and sad and ************ whenever we change the guild, the contribution record will be changing back to 0. Earning gold for a newbie player is already hard, and even for a stronger/high leveled player. Gold is never enough. Hence, keeping the contribution record even after changing guild several times is very much appreciated.

See the discussion below if you dont get what i meant here.
    Last edited by Lotus_Eater; 10-02-2013, 07:30 PM. Reason: Improving the Suggestions

Even though as a slow leveler I hate the exp I gain, completely disabling it would be unfair. Everything has a downside: fast leveling has as a downside that you'll be weak as ****. Slow leveling has as downside the huge amount of exp you need to try and avoid. Get VIP as a slow leveler and you gain more exp, but you can also avoid it better. Don't get VIP as a low leveler, and you have to choose between gaining exp or not getting 95 devo... It all has pros and cons. Gaining no exp gives you an unfair advantage over the people that do, so I'd say no to that. Disable only World Prosperity: yes, since that's just shoved down our throats and is completely unnecessary.

Comment

I know by disabling exp all along will have its own pros and cons. What i mean there, is to make it click-able like the sound setting and so on. You can choose whenever you want to gain the exp or not to gain exp.

Comment

1. --> i dont care
        2. --> not needed. why would you guys enter a battle unprepared -_-
        3. --> i see you want automation. lazy much bruh? ^^ you new gen players are lucky. back in the days there is no blitzing in cata. even if you killed that specific boss you need to do it again everyday to receive its reward. if you are unlucky that you died, well, too bad.
        4. --> umm guild skills are retained once you joined another guild. and as for those contri, you can spend them all before leaving a guild.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
          4. --> umm guild skills are retained once you joined another guild. and as for those contri, you can spend them all before leaving a guild.
          no, i mean the value. let say the former guild of yours is X. you already contribute 50k to it and suddenly you change to guild Y. dont start with 0 contribution but instead 50k (based on what you already contributed to your former guild).

also, you might not care for the no.1 but it is quite valuable for those who want to slow-lvl themself...at least show some support plox....
          Last edited by Lotus_Eater; 10-02-2013, 09:22 AM.

Comment

i wish they would implement the EXP thingy too....would really help with my slow leveling activity right now.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              Even though as a slow leveler I hate the exp I gain, completely disabling it would be unfair. Everything has a downside: fast leveling has as a downside that you'll be weak as ****. Slow leveling has as downside the huge amount of exp you need to try and avoid. Get VIP as a slow leveler and you gain more exp, but you can also avoid it better. Don't get VIP as a low leveler, and you have to choose between gaining exp or not getting 95 devo... It all has pros and cons. Gaining no exp gives you an unfair advantage over the people that do, so I'd say no to that. Disable only World Prosperity: yes, since that's just shoved down our throats and is completely unnecessary.
              +1 This suggestion
              My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus_Eater View Post
                no, i mean the value. let say the former guild of yours is X. you already contribute 50k to it and suddenly you change to guild Y. dont start with 0 contribution but instead 50k (based on what you already contributed to your former guild).

also, you might not care for the no.1 but it is quite valuable for those who want to slow-lvl themself...at least show some support plox....
                being in a guild needs to be taken seriously. that's the risk of contributing gold for the guild. and like i said. you can buy/use your contris before leaving one. and why would you contri that big amount? when you can buy items like leg stones piece by piece.

back to no. 1. im against people slowleveling. i dont see any advantage in it. well, there is one.. honor rank.. but that's just it. no more.
                BUT, you can still gain that honor even if you wont halt your leveling.

Comment

being in a guild needs to be taken seriously. that's the risk of contributing gold for the guild. and like i said. you can buy/use your contris before leaving one. and why would you contri that big amount? when you can buy items like leg stones piece by piece.
                  you still dont get it. i dont mean the leftover. i mean the total number of what you have contribute so far.

for example:

100 / 20000

bold = current leftover of your contribution (yes you can spend this if you decided to leave that guild and i dont mean this and i dont fv.c.king care about this one)

underlined = total contribution (this is what i mean and this is the damn fv.c.king one im talking about)

so let say you leave that guild and starting over with a new one, you should start with 0 / 20000 not 0 / 0
                  Last edited by Lotus_Eater; 10-02-2013, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus_Eater View Post
                    you still dont get it. i dont mean the leftover. i mean the total number of what you have contribute so far.

for example:

100 / 20000

bold = current leftover of your contribution (yes you can spend this if you decided to leave that guild and i dont mean this and i dont fv.c.king care about this one)

underlined = total contribution (this is what i mean and this is the damn fv.c.king one im talking about)

so let say you leave that guild and starting over with a new one, you should start with 0 / 20000 not 0 / 0
                    i dont get your point because there is no point.. those total contri are meaningless. doesn't affect or better, no effect at all. for what? title? lol

Comment

sorry but no to all! disable exp means L40's will have L10 astro's and gems and huge levels of soul engraving!

i guess ur a mage and want to heal AND do mass dmg (u do that later lvls anyway)

no auto telport as some bosses use patk and some mdef so preparing to fight them is important

and lastly it not so hard to make gold later in levels! if i kept my contribution at level 40 i would have love thy guild title twice over without ever loving a guild

Comment

zzz everything is meaningless... if you really dont care bout it, just act like you dont care. just leave the suggestion alone. i dont even bother if something is meaningless to me...just wasting my time...zzz

and thank you for your feedback brixun...

Comment

back to no. 1. im against people slowleveling. i dont see any advantage in it. well, there is one.. honor rank.. but that's just it. no more.
                          BUT, you can still gain that honor even if you wont halt your leveling.
                          gem levels? honor as mentioned, guild skills? mount strength, soul engraving etc etc

not sure why u think there is a bonus at higher levels other than talents n holy seal?

Comment

never expect every answer to be positive lotus! i never bashed u i just pointed a few things out is all! enjoy ur day ok

Comment

^ no im just responding to the poster above you....

sorry if you feel offended bout it...i forgot to quote the post, bet that cause some misunderstanding~ heee

Comment

Working...
                              X