Some Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
    gem levels? honor as mentioned, guild skills? mount strength, soul engraving etc etc

not sure why u think there is a bonus at higher levels other than talents n holy seal?
    to tell you honestly sir.. you can get those things that you mentioned even when you are NOT slow leveling.

1. gem level > just lol. any high lvl can get gems like those of sitters in their level. high lvl can even get more in cata/necro.
    2. guild skills > lol again. umm sir you can gain even more gold when you are at high lvl.
    3. mount strength > super lol. are their mounts that required you to be at a low lvl? answer is no. everyone above lvl40 can have any mount they wish.
    4. soul engrave > seriously? like mentioned above, even high lvls can get those

now tell me more things besides honor/insignia that a low lvl can gain in advantage vs a high lvl.
    AND, ill repeat again. even being HIGHER lvl can also get those honor/insignia as much as a lvl sitter.

i can show you a diagram of it if you still dont understand what im saying. lol

PS. im not bullying you guys. in fact, im giving you a hint on how to play it right.
    Last edited by ShiKKihS; 10-02-2013, 11:18 PM.

Comment

im agree withsomething on this tread, when u have be a guild mameber in a long time and let us say u have contribute so much that u have 70000 contribute points, u all know we have a title and the name is i lov my guild

if u leave ur guild , of coz u use ur contribute before u go, but ur contribute points go also to zero, this 1 should go with u to another guild u join, coz like it it right now u will never get the title if u want to join another guild .
      and ther eis lots off reasons to leave a guild,

Comment

you love your guild, yet you left. i'm confused lol

you dont deserve the title then, if you'd ask me

Comment

i agree for the people who slow lvl like me there should be a button that allows you 2 turn exp on or off good idea

Comment

knights only:they need to work on a block scroll first of all and 2nd why is it that when there is a confirmed block how come you dont get 2 heals after a mage hits you with there multi attacks or 3 heals of 4% after an archer does is area attack
            Last edited by R228491126; 10-03-2013, 02:21 AM. Reason: cause i want that its unfair plus mages get to heal and its hard for a knight when most of the times mages and archers get 2

Comment

Originally posted by R228491126 View Post
              knights only:they need to work on a block scroll first of all and 2nd why is it that when there is a confirmed block how come you dont get 2 heals after a mage hits you with there multi attacks or 3 heals of 4% after an archer does is area attack
              first of all you are off topic.. 2nd read what the thread is about before posting

Comment

Working...
              X