Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Some Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
    gem levels? honor as mentioned, guild skills? mount strength, soul engraving etc etc

not sure why u think there is a bonus at higher levels other than talents n holy seal?
    to tell you honestly sir.. you can get those things that you mentioned even when you are NOT slow leveling.

1. gem level > just lol. any high lvl can get gems like those of sitters in their level. high lvl can even get more in cata/necro.
    2. guild skills > lol again. umm sir you can gain even more gold when you are at high lvl.
    3. mount strength > super lol. are their mounts that required you to be at a low lvl? answer is no. everyone above lvl40 can have any mount they wish.
    4. soul engrave > seriously? like mentioned above, even high lvls can get those

now tell me more things besides honor/insignia that a low lvl can gain in advantage vs a high lvl.
    AND, ill repeat again. even being HIGHER lvl can also get those honor/insignia as much as a lvl sitter.

i can show you a diagram of it if you still dont understand what im saying. lol

PS. im not bullying you guys. in fact, im giving you a hint on how to play it right.
    Last edited by ShiKKihS; 10-02-2013, 11:18 PM.

Comment

im agree withsomething on this tread, when u have be a guild mameber in a long time and let us say u have contribute so much that u have 70000 contribute points, u all know we have a title and the name is i lov my guild

if u leave ur guild , of coz u use ur contribute before u go, but ur contribute points go also to zero, this 1 should go with u to another guild u join, coz like it it right now u will never get the title if u want to join another guild .
      and ther eis lots off reasons to leave a guild,

Comment

you love your guild, yet you left. i'm confused lol

you dont deserve the title then, if you'd ask me

Comment

i agree for the people who slow lvl like me there should be a button that allows you 2 turn exp on or off good idea

Comment

knights only:they need to work on a block scroll first of all and 2nd why is it that when there is a confirmed block how come you dont get 2 heals after a mage hits you with there multi attacks or 3 heals of 4% after an archer does is area attack
            Last edited by R228491126; 10-03-2013, 02:21 AM. Reason: cause i want that its unfair plus mages get to heal and its hard for a knight when most of the times mages and archers get 2

Comment

Originally posted by R228491126 View Post
              knights only:they need to work on a block scroll first of all and 2nd why is it that when there is a confirmed block how come you dont get 2 heals after a mage hits you with there multi attacks or 3 heals of 4% after an archer does is area attack
              first of all you are off topic.. 2nd read what the thread is about before posting

Comment

Working...
              X