Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

Some Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lotus_Eater
    started a topic Some Suggestions

Some Suggestions

1. Disable Exp

Add something on the game setting where exp can be disabled. Eventhough you want to slow-levelling yourself, you basically can't due to the huge exp gain from the MP, daily quest and so on. If you avoid doing them, you will be doomed since you need to play for even longer time to build your BR. One of the example that cant be avoided but must be done everyday is F. Catacomb. So, by having the exp disabled, you can do daily quest, MP and so on quite comfortably without having to worry that you will gain a new level each day.

Other idea might be to enable us (the player) to disable the exp gain from world prosperity. This suggetion can still assure that the player will gain some exp (since most ppl are against the idea of disabling whole exp all along), but not the extra one.

I do respect the ones who against the slow levelling cause it is their opinion/choice, but at least make it fair for those who want to slow levelling. People who wants to go for a fast level have so much to help them, such as the farm, world prosperity, scroll, ToA and so on, but none for slow levelers. At least make an item like medallion-ish that will reduce the exp gain or something.

2. Spell Change

I would like to propose so that we can change our spell set even during the fighting scene. I know the double skill tree is exist because of that, but you need lots of balen to activate that. I think this can be a good alternative for any non-casher out there, in case you forgot to put a skill or forgot to change it. It is quite annoying specially after a fight already starts and you cant do nothing bout it~

3. Forgotten Catacomb

I think it will be better if after we fight the monster in F. Catacomb, we will be teleported to the next lvl aoutomatically, like Tower of Kings (ToK) did. This will make cata even more effective and i think those who done cata manually everyday (specially the new player) can save a lot of time too. For the rewards, we can gain whole of it, at the end of the run based on the level we achieved so far.

But, the cons for this system is maybe we cant resume back the run in case we did take a break (and went out of it) somewhere during the middle of cata run. However, if resuming the run on certain level where you stop last time is achieveable, i think the ToK-ish system is indeed a lot better for F. Catacomb...

4. Guild Contribution

Make it retrieveable like how you can get your current level of guild skills back when you join a new guild. It is quite annoying and sad and ************ whenever we change the guild, the contribution record will be changing back to 0. Earning gold for a newbie player is already hard, and even for a stronger/high leveled player. Gold is never enough. Hence, keeping the contribution record even after changing guild several times is very much appreciated.

See the discussion below if you dont get what i meant here.
    Last edited by Lotus_Eater; 10-02-2013, 07:30 PM. Reason: Improving the Suggestions

• ShiKKihS
    replied
    Originally posted by R228491126 View Post
    knights only:they need to work on a block scroll first of all and 2nd why is it that when there is a confirmed block how come you dont get 2 heals after a mage hits you with there multi attacks or 3 heals of 4% after an archer does is area attack
    first of all you are off topic.. 2nd read what the thread is about before posting

Leave a comment:

• R228491126
    replied
    knights only:they need to work on a block scroll first of all and 2nd why is it that when there is a confirmed block how come you dont get 2 heals after a mage hits you with there multi attacks or 3 heals of 4% after an archer does is area attack
    Last edited by R228491126; 10-03-2013, 02:21 AM. Reason: cause i want that its unfair plus mages get to heal and its hard for a knight when most of the times mages and archers get 2

Leave a comment:

• R228491126
    replied
    i agree for the people who slow lvl like me there should be a button that allows you 2 turn exp on or off good idea

Leave a comment:

• ShiKKihS
    replied
    you love your guild, yet you left. i'm confused lol

you dont deserve the title then, if you'd ask me

Leave a comment:

• skoppum
    replied
    im agree withsomething on this tread, when u have be a guild mameber in a long time and let us say u have contribute so much that u have 70000 contribute points, u all know we have a title and the name is i lov my guild

if u leave ur guild , of coz u use ur contribute before u go, but ur contribute points go also to zero, this 1 should go with u to another guild u join, coz like it it right now u will never get the title if u want to join another guild .
    and ther eis lots off reasons to leave a guild,

Leave a comment:

• ShiKKihS
    replied
    Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
    gem levels? honor as mentioned, guild skills? mount strength, soul engraving etc etc

not sure why u think there is a bonus at higher levels other than talents n holy seal?
    to tell you honestly sir.. you can get those things that you mentioned even when you are NOT slow leveling.

1. gem level > just lol. any high lvl can get gems like those of sitters in their level. high lvl can even get more in cata/necro.
    2. guild skills > lol again. umm sir you can gain even more gold when you are at high lvl.
    3. mount strength > super lol. are their mounts that required you to be at a low lvl? answer is no. everyone above lvl40 can have any mount they wish.
    4. soul engrave > seriously? like mentioned above, even high lvls can get those

now tell me more things besides honor/insignia that a low lvl can gain in advantage vs a high lvl.
    AND, ill repeat again. even being HIGHER lvl can also get those honor/insignia as much as a lvl sitter.

i can show you a diagram of it if you still dont understand what im saying. lol

PS. im not bullying you guys. in fact, im giving you a hint on how to play it right.
    Last edited by ShiKKihS; 10-02-2013, 11:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lotus_Eater
    replied
    ^ no im just responding to the poster above you....

sorry if you feel offended bout it...i forgot to quote the post, bet that cause some misunderstanding~ heee

Leave a comment:

• BrixunMortar
    replied
    never expect every answer to be positive lotus! i never bashed u i just pointed a few things out is all! enjoy ur day ok

Leave a comment:

• BrixunMortar
    replied
    Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
    being in a guild needs to be taken seriously. that's the risk of contributing gold for the guild. and like i said. you can buy/use your contris before leaving one. and why would you contri that big amount? when you can buy items like leg stones piece by piece.

back to no. 1. im against people slowleveling. i dont see any advantage in it. well, there is one.. honor rank.. but that's just it. no more.
    BUT, you can still gain that honor even if you wont halt your leveling.
    gem levels? honor as mentioned, guild skills? mount strength, soul engraving etc etc

not sure why u think there is a bonus at higher levels other than talents n holy seal?

Leave a comment:

• Lotus_Eater
    replied
    zzz everything is meaningless... if you really dont care bout it, just act like you dont care. just leave the suggestion alone. i dont even bother if something is meaningless to me...just wasting my time...zzz

and thank you for your feedback brixun...

Leave a comment:

• BrixunMortar
    replied
    sorry but no to all! disable exp means L40's will have L10 astro's and gems and huge levels of soul engraving!

i guess ur a mage and want to heal AND do mass dmg (u do that later lvls anyway)

no auto telport as some bosses use patk and some mdef so preparing to fight them is important

and lastly it not so hard to make gold later in levels! if i kept my contribution at level 40 i would have love thy guild title twice over without ever loving a guild

Leave a comment:

• ShiKKihS
    replied
    Originally posted by Lotus_Eater View Post
    you still dont get it. i dont mean the leftover. i mean the total number of what you have contribute so far.

for example:

100 / 20000

bold = current leftover of your contribution (yes you can spend this if you decided to leave that guild and i dont mean this and i dont fv.c.king care about this one)

underlined = total contribution (this is what i mean and this is the damn fv.c.king one im talking about)

so let say you leave that guild and starting over with a new one, you should start with 0 / 20000 not 0 / 0
    i dont get your point because there is no point.. those total contri are meaningless. doesn't affect or better, no effect at all. for what? title? lol

Leave a comment:

• Lotus_Eater
    replied
    Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
    being in a guild needs to be taken seriously. that's the risk of contributing gold for the guild. and like i said. you can buy/use your contris before leaving one. and why would you contri that big amount? when you can buy items like leg stones piece by piece.
    you still dont get it. i dont mean the leftover. i mean the total number of what you have contribute so far.

for example:

100 / 20000

bold = current leftover of your contribution (yes you can spend this if you decided to leave that guild and i dont mean this and i dont fv.c.king care about this one)

underlined = total contribution (this is what i mean and this is the damn fv.c.king one im talking about)

so let say you leave that guild and starting over with a new one, you should start with 0 / 20000 not 0 / 0
    Last edited by Lotus_Eater; 10-02-2013, 06:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ShiKKihS
    replied
    Originally posted by Lotus_Eater View Post
    no, i mean the value. let say the former guild of yours is X. you already contribute 50k to it and suddenly you change to guild Y. dont start with 0 contribution but instead 50k (based on what you already contributed to your former guild).

also, you might not care for the no.1 but it is quite valuable for those who want to slow-lvl themself...at least show some support plox....

back to no. 1. im against people slowleveling. i dont see any advantage in it. well, there is one.. honor rank.. but that's just it. no more.
    BUT, you can still gain that honor even if you wont halt your leveling.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X