Crystaloids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystaloids

Since Mp runs are down to one, and the amount off crystaloids to synthesise gear has stayed the same something needs to be done,

Its going to take me at my current rate with 17 weeks to get enough crystaloids together to synthesise my level 60 gear,
    Please either lower the amount required to synthesise or make crystaloids pack always available in shop and just for an event,

Arena match ups should be made clear on how these are determined as i can't find in game where it tells you,

We definitely need more MP runs per day. 1 is ridiculous. Also need auction house and/or some way to trade items either to other players or to our guild. And hawkspurs is right, we need crystalloid packs more often in the market. All levels.

Comment

Dude, we used to get ONE crystaloid and Leg Stone from bosses. Now they gave us FIVE and you complained? What's the matter with you people? I'll take 5 crystaloid with 1 run over 1 crystaloid with 3 runs anytime of day.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I'll take my 5 per boss, thanks. Get to DT NM and key runs to cut down on that 17 week time. But crossing that 64 line is a personal choice.

Comment

I only have 30 more days of farming, to get my pve set... and I say it feels awesome! I love when it takes ton of time to farm gear even tho I would like to see more variation in gear you can get

Comment

ill take one run and 5 loids. one. its less time consuming and 2 everything is tripled
            "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Originally posted by hawkspurs View Post
              Since Mp runs are down to one, and the amount off crystaloids to synthesise gear has stayed the same something needs to be done,

Its going to take me at my current rate with 17 weeks to get enough crystaloids together to synthesise my level 60 gear,
              Please either lower the amount required to synthesise or make crystaloids pack always available in shop and just for an event,

Arena match ups should be made clear on how these are determined as i can't find in game where it tells you,
              Seriously? Did you play before the MP attempts was reduced to 1?

It was 6 crystaloids for 3 attempts; now it is 10 crystaloids for 1 attempt.
              What are you crying about?
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Explain you math plz
                ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                My pathetic youtube channel
                -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Also you have a chance to obtain more crystaloidss from the card draw, You have no idea of how it used to be...
                  - The Lag Master -
                  S195

Comment

+1 need Crystaloid pack in thye shop or Event ! plz !

Comment

Originally posted by hawkspurs View Post

are you a casher? if yes then why not buy more crystaloid since you invest your money here in the 1st place. if your a non cash then it serves you/me/all right. as of now,im thankful that they've increase the crystaloids drops. but yes..i hate that they decided to reduced the mp runs.

Comment

What is the best solo campaign to get lvl 5 loids?

Comment

Originally posted by tomas143 View Post
                          are you a casher? if yes then why not buy more crystaloid since you invest your money here in the 1st place. if your a non cash then it serves you/me/all right. as of now,im thankful that they've increase the crystaloids drops. but yes..i hate that they decided to reduced the mp runs.
                          People have lives and MP runs take forever to do. Especially the higher lvl Mps.Get to DT NM or higher before making assumptions. Also there going be more events in this game in 2.0 and up. There isn't enough time to have 3+ runs of Mp a day. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                          X