need block scroll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need block scroll

well i cant post a thread but why is there no block scroll in catacombs and secondly why is it that when there is a confirmed block from a mage doing 2 hits why dont you get 2 heals from block instead of 1 heal from 2 hits done to you knights only

Because that mage 2 hit is meteor or RoF, that is a single skill in which the hit is divided in 2small hits instead of 1 big hit. As such you only get get block for 1 hit, because the block counts for 1 skill/attack, not for each hit blocked. If it was +4%/hit, that would have to change the system so that you only block parts of the skill on an invidual hit basis, since right now you block all hits/attacks from 1 skill as they are counted as one and the same.
    Yes I would like a block scroll aswell.

Comment

Been asking the same question, y no block scrolls. I guess they forgot about us when they were making the game :'(
      ~Yafa~

Comment

either give us block scroll or take away the crit scroll lol life just aint fair for us poor knights, hey we are the ones do all the running during fights lmao so at least treat us equally

Comment

that still dosent answer the question

Comment

I agree a bunch. ( why have crit scroll & no block scroll LAME!! )

Its like having a cheeseburger With no cheese.

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
            Server: s14 kabam
            Class: Knight
            Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

Originally posted by STB-BD View Post
              either give us block scroll or take away the crit scroll lol life just aint fair for us poor knights, hey we are the ones do all the running during fights lmao so at least treat us equally
              *** Manly tears *** LOL Knights have it rough But mages need us :P
              Even tho sometimes they prefer archers over knights for tanking -_-

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
              Server: s14 kabam
              Class: Knight
              Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

yes we need a block scroll too bad r2 hates knights -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Stronmer View Post
                  *** Manly tears *** LOL Knights have it rough But mages need us :P
                  Even tho sometimes they prefer archers over knights for tanking -_-
                  That is because i see some really well stupid knight builds with no block low pdef lots of patk. I see knights with out things like block e delphic etc. Now don't get me wrong crit knights can be nasty suckers. Im a block knight or if you want a modified con knight i love the build im a beast high hp high pdef decent mdef high patk and e delphic lvl 2 and i know how to use it. Some times parties cringe when they find out i don't use argon shield very much lol. But they like it in the end when i smack a spire boss for rune boosted qte enhanced delphic (both runes btw spire and brutality ) for over 100k combos 4th 5th and 6th lvls and get it off fast.

Want to know what scares me more than any thing as a block knight a blasted block mage .... Of nothign more scary than seeing blue numbers of 3 to 5k + rolling from a mage hit full on in the face with e delphic 3rd turn. then you see your timer for the next ticking so slow some times i just walk away from the keyboard knowing im dead ...Ok seriously its sick fun going against crazy builds that work.

And ow btw nice sig im headed for the whole lvl matched br and hp aiming for before i push past 60. From 25 to 35 i was lvl matched on both was awesome. I let things slack a little while i got the new treats for 40 mounts 50 talent and 55 fate. So pushing back up now

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    yes we need a block scroll too bad r2 hates knights -_-
                    Hush mage
                    Youd be dead with out us little old knight heheh

But yeh we defo need block scroll or if not block scroll slightly better block gem stats for each lvl? maybe 2% more per lvl of gem? Shouldnt be more than that really as wed be perma buffed where as scroll lasts only half hour so for that half hour it should give a higher bonus? Me id rather have the slightly higher bonus perm than 50% or what ever from scroll for half hour.

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
                      Hush mage
                      Youd be dead with out us little old knight heheh

But yeh we defo need block scroll or if not block scroll slightly better block gem stats for each lvl? maybe 2% more per lvl of gem? Shouldnt be more than that really as wed be perma buffed where as scroll lasts only half hour so for that half hour it should give a higher bonus? Me id rather have the slightly higher bonus perm than 50% or what ever from scroll for half hour.
                      mages need block too all we can do is hope for in upcoming updateds toget a block scroll :/

Comment

Working...
                      X