Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

WB Unfairness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about this: CD timer starts as soon as you start the fight? Mage and archer can do one round in 15 seconds easily. Knights.. not so much So in th end, 2 classes wouldn't lose out on anything and the knight would gain valuable seconds...

Comment

Originally posted by Heresy009 View Post
      What about this: CD timer starts as soon as you start the fight? Mage and archer can do one round in 15 seconds easily. Knights.. not so much So in th end, 2 classes wouldn't lose out on anything and the knight would gain valuable seconds...
      There is a reason for which archers has the advantage in wb. It shall be hard for them to keep up late in the game unless they spent the extra gold wisely
      There is also a reason for which knights are the weakest in wb, archers shall answer why

Comment

I understand that archer has an advantage in wb. But the adv comes from a crazy crit rate. I also understand the warrior class being the worst in that department by default because of lower atk. However, the warrior skill animations and casting time take too long and we're losing in rounds to both mages and archers. And this is unfair in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Heresy009 View Post
          I understand that archer has an advantage in wb. But the adv comes from a crazy crit rate. I also understand the warrior class being the worst in that department by default because of lower atk. However, the warrior skill animations and casting time take too long and we're losing in rounds to both mages and archers. And this is unfair in my opinion.
          There is also a reason for that, at higher levels you shall see the miracles of heal after block. You have no idea how many times I healed a knight with my shots instead of hurting him...

Comment

I have a suggestion yuri what if you just give us more gold than mage/archer and the cooldown steady! For me its the fairer thing to do! I hope you guys agree with this!

Comment

Originally posted by vimnickcarl View Post
              I have a suggestion yuri what if you just give us more gold than mage/archer and the cooldown steady! For me its the fairer thing to do! I hope you guys agree with this!
              I know you want only pros for knights but in order to keep the classes balanced they have to have some cons as well, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by cammshane View Post
                in my old server 318 if i remember correctly the top 10 for wb have been 5 knights,3 archers and 2 mages so what is the problem with the "WB Unfairness"
                You SURE it was 318..? Morend?

I play there and the top 5 usually include 4 archers and 1 highly overpowered Mage. The highest knight on that server usually winds up in about 7 - 9th place.

Oh.. And this has been the case for the past 3 months since I started playing on that server.

Comment

A mage with the same stats as a knight, In the WB, The knight gets more money

Comment

Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
                    You SURE it was 318..? Morend?

I play there and the top 5 usually include 4 archers and 1 highly overpowered Mage. The highest knight on that server usually winds up in about 7 - 9th place.

Oh.. And this has been the case for the past 3 months since I started playing on that server.
                    yup on my server to , there is only one knight in top 10 , mostly on 7-8, server top knight..

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri54 View Post
                      As I suspected, the ones who would be against this would be archers and mages who are afraid of losing an advantage. On my server, the only time you would see a knight in the top ten is if he is on balans. The 3 characters in the game are what they are....if a knight was so easy, you would see more of them instead archers or mages. With the reduction of the timer, it would be more work for the knight, but would help even things out when it comes to the WB.
                      Yet another noob knight who is complaining. You knights beat us in PVP, you're needed to tank in MPDs, any of your hits hit harder than us archers. Now you want our only advantage as well in wb...seriously...go learn how to play better instead of asking for unfair advantages. I've seen knights in my server get inside top 10 without spending balens on revive or balen buff. Its all a matter of knowing what your class can and cannot do. Knights having less gold is a balance in itself so that they do not become too OP in terms of dmg compared to the other classes.

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                      Archers are the lone class with the sick advantage. The reason for this is threefold:
                      • Double-Hit w/ Armor Piercer (A Fast Attack w/ a 1 second CD that does 200% Damage w/ QTE and Stacks Debuffs for -250 PDef each)
                      • Innate Crit-Rate Enhance of +20% & Stacked Damage Buff from Crits for 10%
                      • WB not being Crit-Resistant

You add all that together, and it gets crazy. An Archer w/ PvE gear and 40 Starting Rage can get off 5 Double-Attack APs per fight, every fight, so long as the Crits keep rolling. It's silly. High-end Archers using Balens / Vouchers & Reviving are doing >= 1.5 Million Damage per Round (300k+ Gold & Daru per Round).

Mages and Knights are actually fairly balanced in WB. Yeah, Mages attack faster and their rounds complete quicker, but they generally do less damage per hit. The Knight's EDD attack, at the high end, can do in excess of 250k damage to the WB quite easily. The advantage the Mage has over the Knight is Thunderer - because it's only 50 Rage to use, and has a quick cooldown, it can be used 2 or 3 times per WB round if played right. The problem is that Thunderer doesn't allow for Double-Attacks, and if you mistime it based on troop movements, it will take 2 rounds to cast and you lose an entire round. It gets real tricky and requires a lot of attention to do right. I play a Mage myself (L77, 26K MAtk Unbuffed), and with just Vouchers I can do 150k-170k a round consistently by going Thunderer / LB* / RoF* / Thunderer / LB* / RoF* - and leave myself at 98 Rage for the next round. (* - Double Hits). A Knight on my server, a level lower and with 2K Less PAtk than my MAtk, keeps pace with me using an EDD Lead-In and rage gaining double-attacks throughout - and he's also only using Vouchers and not reviving.

Archers on the other hand are insane. They literally do 50% more damage output with the same amount of buff, simply because AP Double-Attacks and no WB Crit-Resist make it an Archer's paradise.

If AP had a 6 sec CD so it could only be every other round, or the WB had an innate 50% Crit Resist, it would level the field for all classes.
                      Its level enough as it is. If us archers don't get the extra gold to get our gear and astral first, you mages will just burn away our troops and hp easily while healing yourselves in PVP. Knights can easily do the same with HS followed by U Slasher spams or the stronger ones will just blitz thru troops in 2 hits. Mages are more OP than knights already so you don't need anymore advantages just like knights don't need it. If anyone needs any advantages it should be archers for balance in PVP. Right now, only heavy cashing is preventing archers from losing in PVP to both knights n mages.

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                      There is a reason for which archers has the advantage in wb. It shall be hard for them to keep up late in the game unless they spent the extra gold wisely
                      There is also a reason for which knights are the weakest in wb, archers shall answer why
                      lol....what reason is that?

Originally posted by vimnickcarl View Post
                      no...i totally don't agree. the current gold situation in wb is fine as it is.

Originally posted by raxcave View Post
                      yup on my server to , there is only one knight in top 10 , mostly on 7-8, server top knight..
                      I see more than 1 knight most of the time in my server S5. You just need to play right or be a monster casher to get enough stats that you don't need balen buff n revive to get in top 10.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                        There is also a reason for that, at higher levels you shall see the miracles of heal after block. You have no idea how many times I healed a knight with my shots instead of hurting him...
                        I'm talking about wb now, not pvp. Heal has no burden upon wb results. Not after you can tank all 6 hits anyway.

Comment

Actually, wb has been made fair to knights, as they cut back the number of double hits archers and mages can do, limiting us and giving the knights a decent chance. YOu also have the class bonus which u can make, so theres 360k actually to be had which u didn't have before (more if you get top 3, but I never hit that high).
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                            Actually, wb has been made fair to knights, as they cut back the number of double hits archers and mages can do, limiting us and giving the knights a decent chance. YOu also have the class bonus which u can make, so theres 360k actually to be had which u didn't have before (more if you get top 3, but I never hit that high).
                            so is it a bug the fact that I finished 1st overall and got 300 k for class, and 180 k ?I never get more than 180 k ...and no reward for top 3 overall either

Comment

Working...
                            X