Hall Of Heroes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall Of Heroes

Despite the fact that my attempts at normal dungeon is 0/1 I can further assist anyone who attempts is 1/1, you know that nothing can get, but I can offer assistance (dungeons chapter 1 and 2), why is not in the dungeons event ? I wanted to help someone and that there are no opportunities to help, because you can not come in now if someone has attempts 0/1.

The tasks of daily does not take too much time for some jobs you just have to be in play at a certain time, then there is already too much what to do in the game,
    So I think it's wise to be allowed to help in dungeon event (spire and tok).

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
    Despite the fact that my attempts at normal dungeon is 0/1 I can further assist anyone who attempts is 1/1, you know that nothing can get, but I can offer assistance (dungeons chapter 1 and 2), why is not in the dungeons event ? I wanted to help someone and that there are no opportunities to help, because you can not come in now if someone has attempts 0/1.

The tasks of daily does not take too much time for some jobs you just have to be in play at a certain time, then there is already too much what to do in the game,
    So I think it's wise to be allowed to help in dungeon event (spire and tok).
    Multi att for tok/spire? No. This is good formuła. Get good regular team,run with friends and get rewards from it. I like help on mpd after my att but dont like same idea for tok/spire

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
    X