• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Link not working.
    lets wait official anouncement

Comment

Link not working.
      Link works perfectly for me, plus I have the link too.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

okay works on another browser. This doesn't show any soul or mount whip events. So is it safe to say we can use them or should we still save our stuff?
        Personally, I always save unless I have exactly enough soul crystals for next level and really need the BR. I'm also saving fate stones/tank runes. Better saved than sorry.
        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

the leaked october events is not 100%. usually not. lets wait for the official announcements

Comment

okay works on another browser. This doesn't show any soul or mount whip events. So is it safe to say we can use them or should we still save our stuff?
            sorry, i had this in my copy-paste.
            I usually convert long links into tinyurls for guild announcement.

Anyway, first off; ALWAYS save up. IF a such eventquest doesnt show up in a certain month, maybe net month it will and you will have a bunch :P
            second, yes, there will be a soul and mount eventquests.
            Im not sure of the date .... but mount is after cw, end of the month.
            So save save save :P
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

http://pastebin.com/RZdn9LP2

I recommend checking the forums of koramgame from time to time, they seem to post event info early (which is curious, because they are in cross server with aeria and kabam, and neither has made an official post yet)

Comment

Working...
              X