Share your knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R221678854 View Post
    I played knight for 4 months and reached 52K BR on lvl63. 1 month now i started archer and have much more fun, much more easy. For the knight have spent over 100 bucks(lvl2 wings and cloths +3 months VIP), with the archer only the basics - lvl1 wings and cloths +1 month VIP that expired. The result is 33KBR archer at lvl 46 and knight crusader vs48K honor with the knight and hating BG's, now i love them. Today at BG i killed 3 times the MVP (knight with higher BR than me, higher patk and pdef than mine). The knight need astrals for WB the archer not. With the knight spelunker at 55 - with the archer at 46. Crusader with the knight at lvl 55+ vs lvl40 with the archer. A very critical archer use AOE for free or even have more rage after using AOE. Have fun
    Should've stayed with knight, archer won't remain that fun when you get to 60+bgs lol. Knights will eat you for breakfast .
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      guess what i can tank moon nm with ease ifi converet gems in pdef etc etc so your argument invalid...
      I'm not sure where you're going with this? A lvl 62 mage could never tank moon nm, and I have never seen a mage tank in moon nm EVER, and i've run ALOT of moon nm. How long have you been playing this lmao

Comment

guess what i can tank moon nm with ease ifi converet gems in pdef etc etc so your argument invalid...
        Yeah with this stats you can even tank DT NM! What's moon nm for you? ROFLMAO

Click image for larger version

Name:	TROLLREF.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	304.6 KB
ID:	1677097

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylch View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60250[/ATTACH]
          find me the gold to convert my mdef gems to pdef ones and then ill uppgrade other stufs needed for moon nm

Comment

• Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
            I'm not sure where you're going with this? A lvl 62 mage could never tank moon nm, and I have never seen a mage tank in moon nm EVER, and i've run ALOT of moon nm. How long have you been playing this lmao
            I don't know about Zeref, but Sin has played as tank in DT NM in the past, I don't remember how much BR he had at the time, but it's somewhere along the lines of 80k.

Never tried Moon NM before so I don't know how much you needed for it. Still, I think Zeref was exaggerating a bit when he said he could tank Moon NM, even if we have a lot of buffs available now.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• zerfe couldnt even tank god nm

Comment

• Lol exactly. Talk about tanking moon nm with ease? lulz

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  I don't know about Zeref, but Sin has played as tank in DT NM in the past, I don't remember how much BR he had at the time, but it's somewhere along the lines of 80k.

Never tried Moon NM before so I don't know how much you needed for it. Still, I think Zeref was exaggerating a bit when he said he could tank Moon NM, even if we have a lot of buffs available now.
                  depends which of the 3 bosses
                  Originally posted by JoeBallbags View Post
                  zerfe couldnt even tank god nm
                  like i said find me gold to convert my gems?
                  Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                  Lol exactly. Talk about tanking moon nm with ease? lulz
                  you think yourself of somekind of god which you shouldnt anyways im glad you checked first at charm to find me

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60250[/ATTACH]
                    that was very very low... even i a knight who got 14.5k pdef and 50k hp having a hard time to solo front moon nm without my apollo shield or a good healer behind...

Comment

you think yourself of somekind of god which you shouldnt anyways im glad you checked first at charm to find me
                      Off topic. Anyways, you still can't tank nuts. Even with gold to convert, you still can't tank nuts.

Comment

• lets be fair here, zeref pooped on this knight thread and we find out that his mage is not all that it's cracked up to be. However, I am now certain that one HS hit with brut ww can kill him in 2 rounds. his mage is just that weak

Comment

• Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
                          lets be fair here, zeref pooped on this knight thread and we find out that his mage is not all that it's cracked up to be. However, I am now certain that one HS hit with brut ww can kill him in 2 rounds. his mage is just that weak
                          hs+brut+ww is 3 turns so stop lying yourself ^^

Comment

Off topic. Anyways, you still can't tank nuts. Even with gold to convert, you still can't tank nuts.
                            i wana see you tank it

Comment

i wana see you tank it
                              LOLOLOL didn't you say you could tank it? And now you're asking another mage to tank it.

P.S WE wanna see YOU tank it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1391560_10202216615834673_1637483839_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	1677100

Comment

hs+brut+ww is 3 turns so stop lying yourself ^^
                                I really wish i was, but you fit into the mage category (lvl <65, no wings, pvp armor). The HS shot does alot of damage to you ..2 turns and i'm off for the next kill

Comment

Working...
                                X