No announcement yet.

Share your knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is theard show your knight or 'i can/u cant tank moon as a mage'? *Eeek*

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Talking about non casher knight ? Eh ?Click image for larger version

Name:	Abibi.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	1677106
      Abibi
      Knight:-Level 62

Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

Comment

• Semi-retired since Feb tho cos I prefer mage ^^

Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• i tank md nm n no way zeref can

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
            Should've stayed with knight, archer won't remain that fun when you get to 60+bgs lol. Knights will eat you for breakfast .
            lol i'll will be lord divine before the 60's

Comment

• Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
              YES! let the mages tank for moon nm, DT NM!

lett them show off their healing powers! yeah!

joking ... but imagine mage tanking........
              Yeah. i always see mages and archer crying in world chat "TANK plz help us in DT / MOONNM we are stuck. bla blaa "
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

• LMAO i found 2 thread that make me puke
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lass-(MOANING)
                and
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-simple/page3

don't know why people take knight if they can't maintain and accept that they are weak for a mage as they have low mdef, and why not to enjoy killing knights and archers..

as per theory

Mages can kill Knight [70%] Archers [50%] but need to face both PATK of archer and knight
                Archers can kill knight [30%] Mages [60%] but need to face both PATK of knight and MATK of Mages
                Knights can kill Mage [60%] Archers [80%] but need to face MATK of Mages

SO knights .. are awesome. don't give a **** about mage if they kill us, we don't die after lot of healing [restoration+suntoria+blessed light]
                we can kill 2 mages in a row [if they don't use healing]

so proud to be a knight

AND MAGES AND ARCHERS DON"T COMMENT ON IT= I DON"T ASK YOUR SUGGESTION.- as i already said go poop somewhere else
                Last edited by jamesbacmon; 10-28-2013, 03:58 AM.
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

• Originally posted by Abisz View Post
                  Talking about non casher knight ? Eh ?[ATTACH=CONFIG]60272[/ATTACH]
                  Nice buddy .. non casher and good to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                    ONLY THIS MUCH KNIGHT EXISTS IN R2 SERVER -Shame-
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	1231asdasd.jpg
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	1677134
                    yea so saaad

Comment

• 30% of Knights have switched to Mage and archers, 20% have left the game, 10 % feel like noobs [but they are not] and rest 40% are still struggling

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	avatar pic.JPG
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	1677158

Here's my non casher noob knight xD i love it tho

Comment

• Originally posted by milmarkopn View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]60383[/ATTACH]

Here's my non casher noob knight xD i love it tho
                          Yeah its nice, why don't you try WD, can give you extra damage

Comment

• 30% of Knights have switched to Mage and archers, 20% have left the game, 10 % feel like noobs [but they are not] and rest 40% are still struggling
                            90% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Also fix your font please, its not funny.
                            Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-28-2013, 11:24 PM.
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                              90% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Also fix your font please, its not funny.
                              lol ty for info, and why do you care about font ,o_O

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	183.1 KB
ID:	1677233 Semi-balens player but only invest a little ($5) for gem scrolls. But i haven't got any lvl 6 gem yet. And this isn't show up, just want to show this so, few people can give me some tips to improve :P
                                "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Working...
                                X