Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Share your knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post


    nice looking. like this i want mine to look like to when i get at lv 80 and full 70 set. but still how is your crit rate with that crit stat nr?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
      nice looking. like this i want mine to look like to when i get at lv 80 and full 70 set. but still how is your crit rate with that crit stat nr?
      It's not bad. Only using 4 crit gems at the moment so can make it higher easily, but for now not really having any issues with it. In WB can get top 3 all class/top knights often enough, sometimes people balen so lose out, but overall get enough crits to be worth it. PvE is pretty good when it comes to big hits critting (team does spire ~16/7 depending on how much we care) and in PvP it works better than WD 10 for me, not much change when it came to CW since I swapped also.

      Find it more fun to be a crit knight also, it's different sometimes works better than others. Last CW I did 5.5k crit 5k block, but wasn't really that fond of it, had same proc rate for me so I decided I'd rather go with some more defense and as I get higher lvl gems/engraving I'd swap around (still have some lv5 gems from last gem event...)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post


        Very very nice knight only that crit a bit low xD

        _________


        Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br


        _________


        Comment


        • me big knight there

          Comment


          • more knights coming out ,,,, we need more pics and updates!!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              It's not bad. Only using 4 crit gems at the moment so can make it higher easily, but for now not really having any issues with it. In WB can get top 3 all class/top knights often enough, sometimes people balen so lose out, but overall get enough crits to be worth it. PvE is pretty good when it comes to big hits critting (team does spire ~16/7 depending on how much we care) and in PvP it works better than WD 10 for me, not much change when it came to CW since I swapped also.

              Find it more fun to be a crit knight also, it's different sometimes works better than others. Last CW I did 5.5k crit 5k block, but wasn't really that fond of it, had same proc rate for me so I decided I'd rather go with some more defense and as I get higher lvl gems/engraving I'd swap around (still have some lv5 gems from last gem event...)
              heh sounds awsome. i decide that when i get lv 70 pve i will switch to crit damage to, and i will replace some of my pdef and hp gems with crit and block ones
              . right now with lv 6 red sniper and ld medalion i get close to 3.5 crit at wb, but only 1 piece out of 8 has crit refined on it

              Comment


              • ok since everyone its posting, i will get my weak knight here to
                Click image for larger version

Name:	me1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	525.3 KB
ID:	1685159Click image for larger version

Name:	me2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	518.8 KB
ID:	1685160Click image for larger version

Name:	me3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	537.1 KB
ID:	1685163Click image for larger version

Name:	me4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	511.5 KB
ID:	1685164Click image for larger version

Name:	me5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	531.8 KB
ID:	1685165my mount strenght its only 5050 and just a few hours ago got pdef astral to lv 8
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Alinshinoby; 04-05-2014, 10:26 AM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  Very very nice knight only that crit a bit low xD
                  It's pretty good for 4 gems =P
                  I'll probably go full crit gems and refinements with 80 set, but for now I do fine with the 5k. Can still beat people with 7-8k crit at WB so must be doing something right, hehe
                  Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                  heh sounds awsome. i decide that when i get lv 70 pve i will switch to crit damage to, and i will replace some of my pdef and hp gems with crit and block ones
                  . right now with lv 6 red sniper and ld medalion i get close to 3.5 crit at wb, but only 1 piece out of 8 has crit refined on it
                  Yea that's what I did, waited until 70 set to go crit, saved on refine crystals anyways lol

                  My gems are 6 mdef, 8 patk, 7 pdef, 4 crit, 7 HP. I did no patk gems for a while and all block/crit/def gems, it was ok, but didn't proc enough for me to be worth the decrease in offense.

                  Comment


                  • I have a 7-month-old knight, lvl70 & around 100k, but still in PvP set. Not a strong build, not a good tank (nopes I can't afford to build a tank), no big problem with LL NM (just delphic that boss lady XD), don't do BG often but generally don't need to run away from players of equal strength regardless of class. Not good enough to show off yet. But will try to post a pic when I can get on the game at home (network forbids Flash). Thanks for the sharing tho.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      It's pretty good for 4 gems =P
                      I'll probably go full crit gems and refinements with 80 set, but for now I do fine with the 5k. Can still beat people with 7-8k crit at WB so must be doing something right, hehe


                      Yea that's what I did, waited until 70 set to go crit, saved on refine crystals anyways lol

                      My gems are 6 mdef, 8 patk, 7 pdef, 4 crit, 7 HP. I did no patk gems for a while and all block/crit/def gems, it was ok, but didn't proc enough for me to be worth the decrease in offense.
                      no PATK gems for a while? are you serious? not sure if I'm right since I'm kinda new to this game, but I generally try to make up for the weaker areas for each character class. I have a knight and a archer started at the same time on the same server, and now being at same level, with exactly the same gears and same gems, same mount attributes, and the knight's PATK and crit astrals are both 1 level higher, but her PATK and crit are still lower than the archer. I'm still trying to make up for the difference because the knight got less gold & daru from WB but has to refill HP more often because her block is not high enough to keep her at full HP after each fight. the same goes with the archer. she can hit fast, but her low defense gets her down fastest of the team, so I upgraded her defense before power. now both have the same upgrades and the knight has higher PDEF & HP while the archer has higher PATK & crit. Both are free toons. I play them 3 times a week and focus mainly on another toon (knight).

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                        no PATK gems for a while? are you serious? not sure if I'm right since I'm kinda new to this game, but I generally try to make up for the weaker areas for each character class. I have a knight and a archer started at the same time on the same server, and now being at same level, with exactly the same gears and same gems, same mount attributes, and the knight's PATK and crit astrals are both 1 level higher, but her PATK and crit are still lower than the archer. I'm still trying to make up for the difference because the knight got less gold & daru from WB but has to refill HP more often because her block is not high enough to keep her at full HP after each fight. the same goes with the archer. she can hit fast, but her low defense gets her down fastest of the team, so I upgraded her defense before power. now both have the same upgrades and the knight has higher PDEF & HP while the archer has higher PATK & crit. Both are free toons. I play them 3 times a week and focus mainly on another toon (knight).
                        Yep, with no gems was at 35k patk, 28k pdef 20k mdef 5.5k crit 5k block and 130kish HP. If the block worked more for me I'd have stayed with that setup for a while longer, but just didn't feel worth it. Dropped from top 3-4 in WB to 6-7, not huge but still noticeable.

                        I can beat most of my server's archers at WB thanks to Gaia, player runs still suck, but Gaia saves the day on most occasions.

                        Knight's higher pdef comes from gear + passive, knights gear is high pdef / low mdef while archer's is balanced out. also archers have higher base crit iirc, by like 100, helps a bit.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Yep, with no gems was at 35k patk, 28k pdef 20k mdef 5.5k crit 5k block and 130kish HP. If the block worked more for me I'd have stayed with that setup for a while longer, but just didn't feel worth it. Dropped from top 3-4 in WB to 6-7, not huge but still noticeable.

                          I can beat most of my server's archers at WB thanks to Gaia, player runs still suck, but Gaia saves the day on most occasions.

                          Knight's higher pdef comes from gear + passive, knights gear is high pdef / low mdef while archer's is balanced out. also archers have higher base crit iirc, by like 100, helps a bit.
                          thnx for sharing ^^

                          my lvl70 knight's patk & crit are your match but the rest are still ... *blush*
                          maybe i could try to catch up after i finish my 70 set ~ still 10 levels & 30k br away from you ;P

                          my lvl66 knight & archer both have about the same atk & crit, the knight has 4k more br, but the archer can hit 2x or even 3x when wb hits 1x, so she still gets more although she's slightly weaker.

                          Comment


                          • My lvl 69 Knight

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	j4.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	1685681Click image for larger version

Name:	j5.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	1685682My stats are quite bad as u can see
                            But im working towards High commander as of now
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by R27181047; 04-21-2014, 03:45 AM.

                            Comment


                            • u are really balanced and good but that mdef though , idk man but u are good . just upgrade the block a little bit

                              impressive knight BTW try to farm LD for some block bonus or crit(depends on what u are going for)

                              Comment


                              • Thought I would put my Knight up as everyone else is

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Knight.png
Views:	1
Size:	165.5 KB
ID:	1685894 Click image for larger version

Name:	Stats.png
Views:	1
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	1685893
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Astrals.png
Views:	1
Size:	297.8 KB
ID:	1685891
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount stables.png
Views:	1
Size:	290.4 KB
ID:	1685892
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Sylph.png
Views:	1
Size:	334.8 KB
ID:	1685890
                                Last edited by zhiyana; 04-24-2014, 09:50 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X