Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Share your knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Luck/%age astrals have a lot more practical uses than 2k pdef/mdef, even in PvE since most things use resistance and not the defenses. I'm sure even crit/block/attack astrals would be outdated if game had higher selection of good % astrals, or an actual constant crit formula but yeah. I don't see the practical use in having more than 4 red/stat astrals these days. Aside from things where you desperately need the extra BR I suppose.

    Comment


    • yes i wil do that tnxs, btw is it true we cant purge gaurdian rune with purge rune

      on serious note how do we counter mages and archers with this gaurdian rune

      the only thing i can think of at this moment is this

      shadow thrasher with speed increase talent hopefully we can delph b4 they activate that rune in sylph mode, if our speed is increased by 50 percent and theirs
      is lowered by 80 percent

      any other possible strategies guys

      Comment


      • Originally posted by rpgprince View Post
        yes i wil do that tnxs, btw is it true we cant purge gaurdian rune with purge rune

        on serious note how do we counter mages and archers with this gaurdian rune

        the only thing i can think of at this moment is this

        shadow thrasher with speed increase talent hopefully we can delph b4 they activate that rune in sylph mode, if our speed is increased by 50 percent and theirs
        is lowered by 80 percent

        any other possible strategies guys
        Speed talent is messed up, it basically speed up only the auto attack which in pet mode is kinda bad since u lose the +5/10/15 etc buff of hercules, it's basically a debuff talent.

        Comment


        • Wraith, show us an update, Im gonna kill you this coming CW

          Comment


          • Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            Wraith, show us an update, Im gonna kill you this coming CW
            I'm pretty weak atm since my better dimensions have expired, but anyways




            Good luck to you. I'm just hoping to make finals lol still need the chicken and pig and mean chimera.... and choppa mount lol, maybe if knights would stop sucking and get a normal top 3, smh.

            Comment


            • Ty

              Your astrals are awesome , im way to lazy for that.

              Comment


              • wow orange sylph you noob casher
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  I'm pretty weak atm since my better dimensions have expired, but anyways




                  Good luck to you. I'm just hoping to make finals lol still need the chicken and pig and mean chimera.... and choppa mount lol, maybe if knights would stop sucking and get a normal top 3, smh.
                  Is Ruthlessness a good astral? I heard it sucked and shouldn't be used bc it has a huge gap of very low and very high damage.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    wow orange sylph you noob casher
                    Not so hard to get these days, im close to my 2nd

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
                      Is Ruthlessness a good astral? I heard it sucked and shouldn't be used bc it has a huge gap of very low and very high damage.
                      It's good if you don't mind losing some, I've beaten people 200k+ higher than me that weren't overpowered by dimensions (they did a butt load of dmg) but one herc crit and dead also even if people use the argument "it lowers damage as much as it increases" you can do good at wb then suck at idk mpd run then do good at BG and stuff like that.

                      Personally I like the astral, and my luck so far is against weaker opponents I hit weaker, but against stronger opponents I smash them lol

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        It's good if you don't mind losing some, I've beaten people 200k+ higher than me that weren't overpowered by dimensions (they did a butt load of dmg) but one herc crit and dead also even if people use the argument "it lowers damage as much as it increases" you can do good at wb then suck at idk mpd run then do good at BG and stuff like that.

                        Personally I like the astral, and my luck so far is against weaker opponents I hit weaker, but against stronger opponents I smash them lol
                        Ah, so thats what happened last CW

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                          Ah, so thats what happened last CW
                          Hahaha, probably. You know Neuva? top 16, but one delphic 800k

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Hahaha, probably. You know Neuva? top 16, but one delphic 800k
                            Nah, I had my dimensions messed up due the nerf, so i wasnt on the right ones for cw.
                            Besides, your astrals are so much better, I really doubt Dims in order would have made a great difference.

                            Was fun meeting you there tho.

                            Comment


                            • Click image for larger version

Name:	502.png
Views:	1
Size:	485.9 KB
ID:	1709974
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	astral.png
Views:	1
Size:	266.2 KB
ID:	1709972
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph.png
Views:	1
Size:	420.2 KB
ID:	1709973
                              Last edited by JoeBallbags; 03-21-2015, 05:00 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X