No announcement yet.

Share your knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVP is nothing, I get it without even trying. Doesn't make you a good player. HS doesn't make you good either. Just shows you can't defeat your enemy without it ^^.
    I refuse to use mine, I level it only so I don't get stunned .
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
      educate me, i am aware of the caps ..but you don't know how much exp it needs to get there. you would't last 2 rounds with me
      To die in 2 rounds you would have to kill him with hs+ww or rune+ww or something like that..

Comment

• he's lvl 62 mage with low pdef. max brut with ww and hs is easy

Comment

he's lvl 62 mage with low pdef. max brut with ww and hs is easy
          sorry bro but i survived the ww of a 97k br knight you arent better then him so simply no

Comment

he's lvl 62 mage with low pdef. max brut with ww and hs is easy
            Really that's your answer? Do you know many people don't focus on Pdef and Mdef astrals but go for the other defensive ones like Enshieldment and Goddess Blessing. And I can assure you it works just as well.
            Don't focus on people their BR, it just means they often build differently. Doesn't make them noob because their BR is lower.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              sorry bro but i survived the ww of a 97k br knight you arent better then him so simply no
              i'm a female, but besides that point ..i'll look for you in bg..you're only a lvl62 mage lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                Really that's your answer? Do you know many people don't focus on Pdef and Mdef astrals but go for the other defensive ones like Enshieldment and Goddess Blessing. And I can assure you it works just as well.
                Don't focus on people their BR, it just means they often build differently. Doesn't make them noob because their BR is lower.
                dont bother she wont get it

Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
                i'm a female, but besides that point ..i'll look for you in bg..you're only a lvl62 mage lmao
                well sorry but sorry bro is just a phrase...yep keep looking you gonna get seriosly tired

Comment

• And only I can say ZEREF is noob! .

Was fun killing you without troops, just auto attacking .

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• bunch of noob mages on a knight thread, sorry but experience counts more..low levels need to learn before posting

Comment

bunch of noob mages on a knight thread, sorry but experience counts more..low levels need to learn before posting
                      Has nothing to do with the class, or the thread and you're right, experience counts.
                      What you do is calling someone noob because his BR is low and Defense is lower than you're used to.
                      That's not talking from experience, that is insinuating.

Let me phrase Bioshock here. Would you kindly stop that behavior?

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Don't worry, knight mdef is always sucks.
                        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

And only I can say ZEREF is noob! .

Was fun killing you without troops, just auto attacking .
                          autoatack??auto atack my as.s but if bloodthirsty strike and heal rune are considered as auto-atacks then yes you killed me in auto-atacks

Comment

autoatack??auto atack my as.s but if bloodthirsty strike and heal rune are considered as auto-atacks then yes you killed me in auto-atacks
                            I don't have my templars equiped, I didn't use runes. It's only when you started using your blood rune I used my heal to counter it in the second fight.
                            I was afk all fight first time u dueled me (and won ).

Also want to mention that ZEREF is not a casher. So don't be insulting towards him just because he's playing without balen.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I don't have my templars equiped, I didn't use runes. It's only when you started using your blood rune I used my heal to counter it in the second fight.
                              I was afk all fight first time u dueled me (and won ).

Also want to mention that ZEREF is not a casher. So don't be insulting towards him just because he's playing without balen.
                              you used first time heal rune -_- second timeused heal and bloodthirsty or wana go and duel right now?and lets ee your failure

Comment

you used first time heal rune -_- second timeused heal and bloodthirsty or wana go and duel right now?and lets ee your failure
                                Dude, you know damn well, first fight I didn't do ANYTHING. Don't be like that, accept it as it was lol. You started changing things afterwards and then I needed to use heal rune because you suddenly started to use blood rune.

Anyway, seriously offtopic here, sorry about that.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X