Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Dude, you know damn well, first fight I didn't do ANYTHING. Don't be like that, accept it as it was lol. You started changing things afterwards and then I needed to use heal rune because you suddenly started to use blood rune.

Anyway, seriously offtopic here, sorry about that.
    o.O im sure youhealed first time as well and i started with blood both times..and yeah lets take this elsewhere xD

Comment

• lets be practical, this thread is for knights trying to show themselves and now we have a noob mage interrupting this intent. lets stay on focus

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        o.O im sure youhealed first time as well and i started with blood both times..and yeah lets take this elsewhere xD
        Yes please,go heal some trees or something like that :P

Comment

• lol mages and archer go poop somewhere else
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

• Seriously, i'm having more trouble fighting knights than mages right now. mages do rule between lvls 30-60 but after that it really depends on the player. usually the higher HS wins. Once the BR is 70+ the players all have good builds regardless of class, but you cannot say it's one class that trumps the other. The only real drawbacks are mpd, where you do need a mage and archer

Comment

• hmm...I was expecting more comment about my lvl 9 cloth...oh well ^_^

Also, I would really like if we all stop bitching each other here... That's not really helpful in anyway, don't you think?
              Lunay - Knighted knight
              23.25M BR
              Guild : SHIELD
              West coast server r2 S38

Comment

• Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                hmm...I was expecting more comment about my lvl 9 cloth...oh well ^_^

Also, I would really like if we all stop bitching each other here... That's not really helpful in anyway, don't you think?
                lv 9 clothes arent that much rare in oceanic servers especially for knights they seem to have big cashers knights there lol anyways nice clothing which one is lv 9 next? and it already stop

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  lv 9 clothes arent that much rare in oceanic servers especially for knights they seem to have big cashers knights there lol anyways nice clothing which one is lv 9 next? and it already stop
                  Well I'm in west servers and I have yet to see a single player with a lvl 9 cloth ;p
                  Also, I don't plan to get another lvl 9, or at least not before a LONG time. I didn't even bought anything else since like 2 months except VIP cause that cloth cause so much money XD
                  Lunay - Knighted knight
                  23.25M BR
                  Guild : SHIELD
                  West coast server r2 S38

Comment

• I played knight for 4 months and reached 52K BR on lvl63. 1 month now i started archer and have much more fun, much more easy. For the knight have spent over 100 bucks(lvl2 wings and cloths +3 months VIP), with the archer only the basics - lvl1 wings and cloths +1 month VIP that expired. The result is 33KBR archer at lvl 46 and knight crusader vs48K honor with the knight and hating BG's, now i love them. Today at BG i killed 3 times the MVP (knight with higher BR than me, higher patk and pdef than mine). The knight need astrals for WB the archer not. With the knight spelunker at 55 - with the archer at 46. Crusader with the knight at lvl 55+ vs lvl40 with the archer. A very critical archer use AOE for free or even have more rage after using AOE. Have fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                      I'll play! My astrals need serious work, and I need to swap in some more mdef for block, but easy enough to do... And yes, to the haters, I've spent, obviously, but it's really hard to compete as a non cashing knight, a lot of them quit long before they hit lvl 50, so what you're left with for the most part is those of us who did spend. I'm not a big casher by any means though, but would buy runes and mounts if they'd ever appear for me in the mystery shop... and if they ever add that bunny mount that I've seen in some of the sneak peek threads as a possible future mount, I'd be all over that too!

This is me with blessing wheel on, no other buffs:
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]60052[/ATTACH]
                      These are my sad sad astrals, knights have it rough with gold gains, but the crit astrals do help with that in world boss:
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]60053[/ATTACH]

I play on the kongregate servers, in the merged pst server 5,6,7,10
                      You have very nice Patk! and yes your mdef is too low!

I will post mine in the next thread
                      IGN: watty
                      Server:s271
                      Class: Knight
                      BR: 120k + growing slowly
                      Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

• This is my knight from r2games- s271

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	1677084[ATTACClick image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	1677085

relatively new server.... only have guild skills 8.

only have lvl 50 leg rings and jewellery... going for 70 rings and jewelleries.. soo will be a while... zzzzzzz
                        Last edited by wateverlar; 10-27-2013, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                          lol mages and archer go poop somewhere else
                          YES! let the mages tank for moon nm, DT NM!

lett them show off their healing powers! yeah!

joking ... but imagine mage tanking........

Comment

• Originally posted by wateverlar View Post

guess what i can tank moon nm with ease ifi converet gems in pdef etc etc so your argument invalid...

Comment

• I tank first boss a lot because one of our knights always dies in first 2 turns when we run with weaker group, and second/third hit like kittens when inci is up.
                              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• Originally posted by wateverlar View Post

Hey! I can tank every normal mode dungeons now mind you. I'll work on those 70s NM... when I can... like if I can.
                                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                                X