Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zerotoohero View Post
    I did fight you in sacred fire timple no ? , ther're no many Wraithraiser those days ^^
    I'm the only Wraith I know lol, but I'm on West Coast / proficient city servers in any case, so who knows, fight a lot of people when I can be arsed to BG

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      I'm the only Wraith I know lol, but I'm on West Coast / proficient city servers in any case, so who knows, fight a lot of people when I can be arsed to BG
      Oh yeah i remember that clothes , it's was you , well sorry mate but i kill every thing that moves
      Platform : R2

Character : EvilBreath

Class : Knight

Battle rating : 630 k

Statut : not married

Guild master of redemptoin
      "What hurts more than the lag in this game ? , females "

Comment

Oh yeah i remember that clothes , it's was you , well sorry mate but i kill every thing that moves
        Probably not me then, lol
        I don't die often, only some mages manage that

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Probably not me then, lol
          I don't die often, only some mages manage that
          I already killed elia with fulls buff id'ont see why i can't kill you
          Platform : R2

Character : EvilBreath

Class : Knight

Battle rating : 630 k

Statut : not married

Guild master of redemptoin
          "What hurts more than the lag in this game ? , females "

Comment

I already killed elia with fulls buff id'ont see why i can't kill you
            Well, you posted a screen of segi who's not you since I know segi, an your sig says R2 platform who only cross servers VS our test servers which neither have Elia, so pardon me for not believing in that eh.

Comment

• ok so here its last update on my weak knight. i wait for advice and info about what i do wrong or rightClick image for larger version

Name:	weak.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	512.5 KB
ID:	1707093Click image for larger version

Name:	weak1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	496.3 KB
ID:	1707094Click image for larger version

Name:	weak2.jpg
Size:	479.1 KB
ID:	1707095Click image for larger version

Name:	weak3.jpg
Size:	412.6 KB
ID:	1707096

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	431br.png
Size:	455.1 KB
ID:	1707098
                Click image for larger version

Name:	astral.png
Size:	414.7 KB
ID:	1707099

Name:	sylph.png
Size:	422.2 KB
ID:	1707100

Comment

• guys how dose guardian angel work for you. dose it not affect your own crit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                    guys how dose guardian angel work for you. dose it not affect your own crit?
                    Works ok for me, it only affects the healing you receive, not the crit damage your dealing.

Comment

• Update on my knight:

Name:	knight.png
Size:	389.7 KB
ID:	1708815

Name:	knight2.png
Size:	386.1 KB
ID:	1708816

Comment

• Hi my name is Aerthis knight from server 26

We definatly have it hard after they nerf block rate and block heal not to mention gaurdian rune, but stil i like being knight

still need a 5th skil for athena heal or dmg i dont know lol or gamble to get perfect combo im not in hurry

i only summer astral for pve and normaly go with deflection in its place, when my pdef and mdef hit bigger number il swap pdef and mdef astral for regen, gaurdina angel etc, but wil keep them stil for pve situations

mount strenght is 13700 missin cs gb mount and wilds mount that are free atm
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by rpgprince; 03-17-2015, 11:06 PM. Reason: extra info

Comment

• Haha I'm scared posting my knight lol,just kidding gonna post it as soon as my broken thumb heals(maybe I should call mage) cuzz I can't take any pictures now -.-

Comment

• @Aerthis remove pdef and mdef astral and get guardian angel and regen astral.

Comment

• hi slowplay ty 4 the comment

i was thinking about it but when def stats r better, but yes i see alot of knights r doing both on my server and crosserver - so maybe il do it, eliatan actualy was the first person to reccomend it on ****** blog

il just get regen and gaurdian angel to level 6 and try it out

il let u know how it turns out

Comment

• Originally posted by rpgprince View Post
                                hi slowplay ty 4 the comment

i was thinking about it but when def stats r better, but yes i see alot of knights r doing both on my server and crosserver - so maybe il do it, eliatan actualy was the first person to reccomend it on ****** blog

il just get regen and gaurdian angel to level 6 and try it out

il let u know how it turns out
                                You have 400k br (not counting sylph), i did remove pdef/mdef when i had like 210k (1 year ago? don't even remember) and never went back, you'll see that with or without those astral u'll get basically the same damage and an uncrit delphic recieved or a 50k heal from regen is far more usefull.

Comment

Working...
                                X