Share your knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
    Sorry, you know us Knights... we aren't as vain and self-centered as Mages are. That's why these threads dun last long for knights.

Even Archers have a better sense of decorum and tact.

Agree with this comment.
    "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Knights are the best!!! You get to wear this awesome cape and wave a really big sword

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	asd.png
Views:	1
Size:	379.8 KB
ID:	1676669
        not so strong if compare with old server
        server oceanic here

Comment

Keep going,More Knights to come -
          hmm, is there any knight who says
          "Bring me mage. I am hungry"
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Made this when I was bored. Haven't been very active on it until lately.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	knight.png
Views:	1
Size:	284.7 KB
ID:	1676672

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
              yeah but u spend now name me an good knight who didnt use balens and have this br of what all ppl who use balens post here :P
              knight its weak if u dont use balens for clothes or vip just admit it
              Lol. All classes need to spend money if they don't want to be "weak". However, knights are the class that can spend the less amount of balens and still get a very good BR. Where as mages and archers(especially archers) have to pay the most amount of money. Please stop saying dumb things if you are ignorant about the classes. Knights have two passives that help there BR the most. Where the other classes only have 1 passive. Which is already an advantage. I hardly spent any cash on my toon but my BR is decent well over 80k BR. I can even say there are a few archers on my server that spent a lot on there toons and some of them I can beat sometimes. Knights are far from weak if you learn how to build them correctly and play correctly.

Comment

Knights weak? Man they either need a nerf, or we need stronger troops. They're completely overpowered now because the Templars are trash now at higher level. They just waltz thru them and archers and mages die quickly after that.
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

2 cents....
                  I personally have chased many a knight around the ole BG.

When a knight builds out the right way, they are the impenetrable walls! i have to cycle my rotation to kill a knight 2-3 more then an archer. Remember you are the meat that stands against all! you are not competing with archers for dps or mages with aoe capability.

A strong Kniget is a healing mage's best friend

JalexGiaWolf
                  65 Mage
                  Server 253
                  Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

Originally posted by jalexwolf View Post
                    2 cents....
                    I personally have chased many a knight around the ole BG.

When a knight builds out the right way, they are the impenetrable walls! i have to cycle my rotation to kill a knight 2-3 more then an archer. Remember you are the meat that stands against all! you are not competing with archers for dps or mages with aoe capability.

A strong Kniget is a healing mage's best friend
                    why you keep talking some weird ****? o.O please be clearer what kniget is

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      why you keep talking some weird ****? o.O please be clearer what kniget is
                      only because mages can heal
                      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                        only because mages can heal
                        mages dont heal as much as you say the opponent is dead before we need to heal

Comment

Monty-python reference: Knigets
                          sorry i forget how young many are in here. just aged myself there.

There was no insult to knights in my statement.... thats the point i have to heal and use 2-3 times more if i want to win against a knight. and the ones how have the proper build outs are impenetrable walls!
                          Last edited by jalexwolf; 10-24-2013, 10:24 AM.

JalexGiaWolf
                          65 Mage
                          Server 253
                          Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

It's funny when mages gets cocky just because they haven't met the strong knights.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                              It's funny when mages gets cocky just because they haven't met the strong knights.
                              its funny how you think you know who people met

Comment

Yeah so far its basically heal your troops and kill the knight at 50% mark, or he'll oneshot you with EDD 100%->0.
                                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
                                X