Share your knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    Yeah so far its basically heal your troops and kill the knight at 50% mark, or he'll oneshot you with EDD 100%->0.
    lol or have blood rune kill him right when he about to EDD our as.s

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      its funny how you think you know who people met
      Are you even a 50k br at 62? Nvm not even 45. I bet all you can do is rely on dryad to kill. I'd be funny to see you getting slaughtered by knight since you think they are so easy.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
        Are you even a 50k br at 62? Nvm not even 45. I bet all you can do is rely on dryad to kill. I'd be funny to see you getting slaughtered by knight since you think they are so easy.
        Not all mages think knights are easy, but not everyone knows how to build a not-so-easy knight. You get what I'm saying right?

And besides, mages aren't meant to kill knights for nothing, there are tricks and stuffs to screw people up.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

sorry kid dont need dryads to kill,well keep dreaming they say dreams come true someday

Comment

Lol, some people on this forum...

Comment

Oh...when u go to real world from <64 barket ... Back to this topic

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Oh sure i forgot Mr 62 44k BR mage too str0nk.

Comment

Oh sure i forgot Mr 62 44k BR mage too str0nk.
                  45k* and in which part i said im strong?

Comment

Guys this is Knight thread. Argue somewhere else about mages unless you have something helpful to say.

We won't like it when knights or archers come argue in our mage thread too, won't we?

Peace
                    :o Bacon FTW :o
                    Kabam s1- Mage
                    Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
                      Guys this is Knight thread. Argue somewhere else about mages unless you have something helpful to say.

We won't like it when knights or archers come argue in our mage thread too, won't we?

Peace
                      actually i will like it alot

Comment

There's many way to win in a duel, depend on u how to play it
                        HS + rune + strategy play big role in it
                        Ps : there's always someone who is stronger than u, so don't to be cocky
                        No offense

(Sorry for bad grammar and english )

Comment

Guess what mages and archers are banned from "post your mage here / post your archer here" Knock Knock ! mages and archer posting here, do you even know how to play a knight, better go and help your class who use stupid dryads, Yeah and see ya, ty for visiting the Knight post
                          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                            Guess what mages and archers are banned from "post your mage here / post your archer here" Knock Knock ! mages and archer posting here, do you even know how to play a knight, better go and help your class who use stupid dryads, Yeah and see ya, ty for visiting the Knight post
                            What does YOUR knight look like? would love to see it, so i know if i have come across you before
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Let's put it this way over lvl 60 Mages op in killing troops-- knights op in deff and easy delphic when 50% - archers....we don't have ****
                              IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Let's post more knights.

Comment

Working...
                                X