Share your knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
    lets be fair here, zeref pooped on this knight thread and we find out that his mage is not all that it's cracked up to be. However, I am now certain that one HS hit with brut ww can kill him in 2 rounds. his mage is just that weak
    Post a screenshot of your Knight, I'm curious what it looks like

Comment

• w0w 31k br and 2 red astral how ya do that on your level?
      Originally posted by Miserius View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]60520[/ATTACH] Semi-balens player but only invest a little ($5) for gem scrolls. But i haven't got any lvl 6 gem yet. And this isn't show up, just want to show this so, few people can give me some tips to improve :P

Comment

• Originally posted by R23469935 View Post
        w0w 31k br and 2 red astral how ya do that on your level?
        33k now btw and easy, just farm and slow lvling.
        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• About 10 days to go for last ring and Lord Divine and two weeks give or take until EWD lv9.
          Casher knight for the most part, not major though. Only recently got lv9 vip after 5-6 months hah.

Still a lot of improvements to do/get all lv6 gems/astrals/etc, working on lv70 set also.

Comment

• i am a mage and i can tank lych nm easy.. so idk why the hell making do easy mps.. should be harder more chalenging and that we all beg for knight to come fo mps.. and now nobody dont wana go whit knight in mps.. and is sad

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzlingbeauty View Post
              i am a mage and i can tank lych nm easy.. so idk why the hell making do easy mps.. should be harder more chalenging and that we all beg for knight to come fo mps.. and now nobody dont wana go whit knight in mps.. and is sad
              Just bc you spend tons of cash on this game and have high hp an pdef doesn't mean every mage can tank lych nm lol. It just means you spend a lot so you can tank it with out any problem. Stop thinking everyone spends thousands on this game bc not everyone spends that much.

Comment

• Remove all the knights on my server, the server will be dead in 2 weeks. I'm not going to add anything else.

Comment

• Hello All o/
                  Im quite dissapointed after seeing this thread i came here to see some aweosme knights/warriors but all i saw was stupids comments about mages

i personally love playing as knight/warrior tho im still a low level and very low br..but it will surely grow up
                  click here to see my character

well all i want to say is that no matter how hard ,painful and difficult it gets....we will continue to play as a knight/warrior because we have the guts to do it..and a true warrior never give up

Warriors dont die,we enter the legend xD
                  Server 307 - Blackstone
                  Name -
                  Guild - S.T.A.R.S
                  Rank - Crusader
                  Level - 39
                  Battle Rating - 30093
                  Class - Knight

That's how it's done, spunky monkey -Rikku
                  When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -Holmes

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    Just bc you spend tons of cash on this game and have high hp an pdef doesn't mean every mage can tank lych nm lol. It just means you spend a lot so you can tank it with out any problem. Stop thinking everyone spends thousands on this game bc not everyone spends that much.
                    as you can see..those pictures came from cashiers...knights are good with the power of money and knowledge. but with nothing?theyre..

Comment

• who said knights sucks? its quite standard mage beats knight, knight beats archers and archers beat mages.

Comment

• Originally posted by boy24 View Post
                        as you can see..those pictures came from cashiers...knights are good with the power of money and knowledge. but with nothing?theyre..
                        Most classes are the same .. If you don't want to put the money in then put the time in and man up. Knights are not all that bad and the later you get in the game the more you will realise the troops make little difference. If you want to destroy mages then you have chosen the wrong class.. plain and simple

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                          Yeah its nice, why don't you try WD, can give you extra damage
                          i did changed it for wd tho i just started to lvl it up xD

Comment

• http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hts-are-weak-p

wahhaha sharing a little bit never hurts then u can have some fun 2
                            LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• I'm nothing special. I can hold my own against people my own level and higher in my server though. but here I am :P
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	1677365Click image for larger version

Name:	clothing.JPG
Size:	134.0 KB
ID:	1677366Click image for larger version

Name:	astrals.JPG
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	1677367

Comment

• Originally posted by milmarkopn View Post
                                i did changed it for wd tho i just started to lvl it up xD
                                Nice.. i got level 9 WD it give nice boost + 40% from Lord Divine
                                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                                X