• guys, lets start a thread on how to get a knight to kill mages hahaaa
    IGN: watty
    Server:s271
    Class: Knight
    BR: 120k + growing slowly
    Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylch View Post
      Yeah with this stats you can even tank DT NM! What's moon nm for you? ROFLMAO

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60250[/ATTACH]
      errmm... my mdef is higher then his matk. soo what will his atk does on me?

Comment

• Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
        guys, lets start a thread on how to get a knight to kill mages hahaaa
        I have some tips to kill mage, but won't post here, lot of mages pooping here, don't wana make them aware what we(i) do
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

• Now i hit 94K and now i can kill even 112K BR mages and 120K BR archers.
          i am happy that i am a knight
          and believe me i do know how to kill mages
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

• Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
            errmm... my mdef is higher then his matk. soo what will his atk does on me?
            Minimum 1,000 damage, before reductions
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• quickly erect a Kamesbacmon statue and pray everyday before i go bg... hahaaa...

Comment

• Need to change your title to 'Noob knights say Knight is weak, never leveled it passed 50, prove to them how good they get afterwards'.
                Because no other class will say a knight is weak.
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Ok, I decided I'm gonna post my knight... This is 100% non-cash and non-balen (no free balens) toon... And I am really really proud of it:
                  (This is with wheel blessing buff 200%)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Knight Stats level 58.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	306.3 KB
ID:	1677500

Name:	Knight Clothes level 58.jpg
Size:	299.3 KB
ID:	1677501

Name:	Knight astrals level 58.jpg
Size:	267.5 KB
ID:	1677503

Name:	Knight titles level 58.jpg
Size:	276.2 KB
ID:	1677504

I usually max my wheel blessing buff, so I decided to put the screen shot with the buff... Without the buff, my br is 58k+...
                  I just recently got my Lord Divine, but haven't buy a Lord Divine medallion yet... I'll let my current medallion expire before I buy one.
                  I will also nearly get the Nightshade mount (I got the Ice Fang first), so my stats will still go up.
                  I'm currently leveling up my red astrals to level 7...
                  I plan to get the Grim Reaper title first, before getting to 60+, but it seems tedious... I still need 6k+ kills... So I'll just take my time.... hayzzz..

I want to try out how much will a non-cash/non-balen (no free balens) toon reach... If I become a loser in higher level bg, then I'll accept it, and will continue to be still a non-casher and non-balenor... I do not play to become the greatest player; I play for fun. If I lose, I lose. If I win, I win. I just need to learn lessons and apply it.

Being a non-casher, non-balenor (add to that the fact that the toon you are using is knight, a hard class), gives me challenge... And challenge gives me fun... So I really am proud it

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                    Ok, I decided I'm gonna post my knight... This is 100% non-cash and non-balen (no free balens) toon... And I am really really proud of it:
                    (This is with wheel blessing buff 200%)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61198[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]61199[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]61201[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]61202[/ATTACH]

I usually max my wheel blessing buff, so I decided to put the screen shot with the buff... Without the buff, my br is 58k+...
                    I just recently got my Lord Divine, but haven't buy a Lord Divine medallion yet... I'll let my current medallion expire before I buy one.
                    I will also nearly get the Nightshade mount (I got the Ice Fang first), so my stats will still go up.
                    I'm currently leveling up my red astrals to level 7...
                    I plan to get the Grim Reaper title first, before getting to 60+, but it seems tedious... I still need 6k+ kills... So I'll just take my time.... hayzzz..

I want to try out how much will a non-cash/non-balen (no free balens) toon reach... If I become a loser in higher level bg, then I'll accept it, and will continue to be still a non-casher and non-balenor... I do not play to become the greatest player; I play for fun. If I lose, I lose. If I win, I win. I just need to learn lessons and apply it.

Being a non-casher, non-balenor (add to that the fact that the toon you are using is knight, a hard class), gives me challenge... And challenge gives me fun... So I really am proud it
                    Where are your wings?
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      Where are your wings?
                      No wings...
                      I was hoping i would be able to buy in the new patch, using bound balens, but I heard they can't buy anything there.

Edited:
                      Oh, you mean the golden wings? I haven't reached it... After September, it was then I was able to get those mounts (I was able to get the Gentle beast and the Nether dragon this month), max all guild skills, as well, as the mount whip trainings.... Gotten also Astro master, though I used it on Sniper Edge astral... MY br at the end of September was just 60k+... Well, I'm not really upset about it... I play with my neighbors, and since they haven't got it too, I might as well, go along with them (we all started the game at the same time)..
                      Last edited by Kingryan; 11-04-2013, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                        No wings...
                        I was hoping i would be able to buy in the new patch, using bound balens, but I heard they can't buy anything there.
                        You're telling me you didn't equip 5 BR astrals for a free pair of wings in the HoF event last month?

Please also post up a piccy of your stables and level.
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                          You're telling me you didn't equip 5 BR astrals for a free pair of wings in the HoF event last month?

Please also post up a piccy of your stables and level.
                          Actually, I know I had to equip some br-giving astrals.. But I had neighbors here in my place who also play this game.. And they can't get the wings... I decided I will go along with them, getting the wing next year (if it will still be available)...

Here is my stable, about my level, well, I'm level 58, a slow leveler, if that is what you want to know:

Name:	Stable front page.jpg
Size:	289.3 KB
ID:	1677509

Name:	Stable page 1.jpg
Size:	280.0 KB
ID:	1677510

Name:	Stable page 2.jpg
Size:	276.3 KB
ID:	1677511

Name:	Stable page 3.jpg
Size:	278.3 KB
ID:	1677512

Name:	Stable page 4.jpg
Size:	270.8 KB
ID:	1677513

I got the Ice Fang first, cause I thought it would be cooler (but i found it not)... I'm near at getting Nightshade mount.
                          Here is the items in vault, if you want to know it too:

Name:	Guild Vault.jpg
Size:	239.2 KB
ID:	1677514

Comment

• This tell there are less knight on servers
                            Post your Mage [started 6 days ago]Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-14 12_22_35-Game Discussion.jpg
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	1677802

Post your Archer [started 2 week ago] Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-14 12_22_14-Game Discussion.jpg
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	1677803

Post your Knight [Started 45 days ago ] Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-14 12_27_25-Search Results - Reality Squared Games Forum.jpg
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	1677804

Comment

• Here is my Noob Knight

Name:	EDTDE_0125~1.jpg
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	1677805

ASTRALS
                              WD- Level 8
                              PDEF- Level 7
                              PATK - Level 7
                              Block- Level 6