X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AuroraEss View Post
    can u tank god nm even i doubt
    no not even the first boss :P
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

• waoo you got nice knight
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

• The "Share your mage" I created way way more than 6 days ago, it's been up there for maybe a 11 months now, I remember doing it in january :P
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
          This tell there are less knight on servers
          Post your Mage [started 6 days ago][ATTACH=CONFIG]61975[/ATTACH]

Post your Archer [started 2 week ago] [ATTACH=CONFIG]61976[/ATTACH]

Post your Knight [Started 45 days ago ] [ATTACH=CONFIG]61977[/ATTACH]
          Hmm..maybe its because most ppl know knights are not as cannon fodderish as archers and didn't want to read about ppl complaining their knights are weak when it is the players who didn't know how to build their knights properly or lack the patience to build them to a certain stage in the game where they become OP. I wouldn't say there are very little knights or maybe its just my server has too many strong knights...pity they're not the strongest x-server =P
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            Hmm..maybe its because most ppl know knights are not as cannon fodderish as archers and didn't want to read about ppl complaining their knights are weak when it is the players who didn't know how to build their knights properly or lack the patience to build them to a certain stage in the game where they become OP. I wouldn't say there are very little knights or maybe its just my server has too many strong knights...pity they're not the strongest x-server =P
            Knights dont become OP at any stage, the disadvantages which they are born with stay with them forever, their inability to hit multiple targets pushes them back, but with the sylphs coming that point is maybe small

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              Knights dont become OP at any stage, the disadvantages which they are born with stay with them forever, their inability to hit multiple targets pushes them back, but with the sylphs coming that point is maybe small
              Perhaps you have not noticed the recent changes to the game, it's not about class anymore but troops, sylphs, fate stones, ToK for cystals etc.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	222.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	1677843Click image for larger version

Name:	111.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	1677844

6.2k mount strength
                level 12 fate

Comment

• i wish if they can show clothing lvl too

Comment

• Originally posted by raxcave View Post
                    i wish if they can show clothing lvl too
                    and how much they spent on this game, like big whale or big blue whale.
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
                      Perhaps you have not noticed the recent changes to the game, it's not about class anymore but troops, sylphs, fate stones, ToK for cystals etc.
                      Well your point is very useless....
                      You talk about troops?? I have already said that a million times that troops are the MAIN reason why knights suck in BG
                      Sylphs?? i already said that with sylphs coming the point is small about them not being able to hit multiple targets, BUT the sylphs are for everyone and they can activate them all at the same time considering its their first fight and before that, mages and archers would have already damaged the knight unlike knights who cant hit multiple targets( At high BR, nobody uses WW, they use two delphics to brut + EDD at 50% timer).
                      Fate stones, TOK?? well i cant really comment on that as we are talking about same BR fights here.
                      Plus i do wanna know what other things are more important than the class features? Sylphs I agree on that but with all the things which u skipped in the "etc" part, can u please care to elaborate and state some of them? ONLY sylphs have made the class features and skills somewhat not so important.

Comment

• i think knight should get another.. aoe skill.. whirl wind is not much powerful. knight should have a new special skill like earth quake, that can do multiple damage.

Comment

i think knight should get another.. aoe skill.. whirl wind is not much powerful. knight should have a new special skill like earth quake, that can do multiple damage.
                          Whirl wind not powerful ? LOL it's depend to whom ur fight, if their PDEF good what u can do ...

U talked to create AOE, n in order of that would u erase your delphic ? would u erase ur HP add skill ? would u make the rage refill lower ? ...

Instead of that, why not u build mage or archer then ...

Comment

i think knight should get another.. aoe skill.. whirl wind is not much powerful. knight should have a new special skill like earth quake, that can do multiple damage.
                            WW is strong enough. Get the talent to reduce WW cd and you be able to pull it off more often. Also you have your sylph which has an AOE with it too.

Comment

• so its not about knights are weak then... its about how people play it and in what server you play, both will decide the outcome of your knight... right?

now im gonna aim wartotal knight's BR
                              R2 S230 - Cross Chasm Veronica Knight 64 Lord Divine 73797/82128 Pirates

Comment

• Originally posted by VMC230 View Post
                                so its not about knights are weak then... its about how people play it and in what server you play, both will decide the outcome of your knight... right?

now im gonna aim wartotal knight's BR
                                How people build it yes correct ... but I think there is no relationship to the server u've played ...

Comment

Working...
                                X