Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

Bit of an update.

Mdef sucks, but for no gems and currently crappy defense fate it's alright, will go up eventually. Don't care much for mages anyways.
    Just keep plugging away on soul engraving.
    Knight - Kabam - S1
    Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

• My first crack at showing the character not to bad so far still not finished with some eq etc.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Crynus.png
Views:	1
Size:	678.2 KB
ID:	1686190

Comment

• Originally posted by mattftw View Post
        Just keep plugging away on soul engraving.
        Yeah... only reason I do CQs still (that and fashion shards) #01 need SCs
        Been harder lately getting them since ToK NM has been all over the place and they can't decide whether to strip or not to strip --'

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          ditch the hp astral

feed it into your illusion or GA

it makes me cringe when i see high br knights like you stil using brilliance
          still i dont understand whats wrong with hp astral? at leat its something more precise than ilusion or GA. also as a knight who soon ill give up hp and pdef gems for crit and block gems, that hp astral will replace the lost hp evan if not totaly

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
            still i dont understand whats wrong with hp astral? at leat its something more precise than ilusion or GA. also as a knight who soon ill give up hp and pdef gems for crit and block gems, that hp astral will replace the lost hp evan if not totaly
            example,

say im fighting a knight similar br and they are using a gaia
            if that gaia crits is going to deal major damage
            idc what your hp is, my gaia has hit for 110k damage im only level 59, thats going to destroy anyone in my br range
            if thesee stronger gaia crits, its not going to leave any room for hp
            its either going to kill you or you will survive it, it is a very slim chance you will survive with 4k hp, and even so chances are you will lose that fight, unless your next attack kills them

where as using illusion or guardian angel, you can help lower that damage
            unless facing ewd knights, GA is useless

the only place i can see for brilliance is mpds, and 4k still wont help that much
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• So, as i said few posts ago....my amazon and my gaia make fairly equal damage.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	1 (2).png
Size:	857.7 KB
ID:	1686192Click image for larger version

Name:	2 (2).png
Size:	890.8 KB
ID:	1686193Click image for larger version

Name:	3 (2).png
Size:	747.7 KB
ID:	1686194Click image for larger version

Name:	4 (2).png
Size:	842.3 KB
ID:	1686195Click image for larger version

Name:	5 (2).png
Size:	901.6 KB
ID:	1686196Click image for larger version

Name:	6 (2).png
Size:	897.8 KB
ID:	1686197

Gaia's delphic number 2 and 3 are two different fights even if the damage is the same in both pictures =))
              So...what do you guys think? Amazon or Gaia for me? Keep in mind that after lvl 80 i surely go crit. crit damage influences both gaia damage and amazon's so saying "take gaia because its crit is awesome" think is not true

Comment

example,

say im fighting a knight similar br and they are using a gaia
                if that gaia crits is going to deal major damage
                idc what your hp is, my gaia has hit for 110k damage im only level 59, thats going to destroy anyone in my br range
                if thesee stronger gaia crits, its not going to leave any room for hp
                its either going to kill you or you will survive it, it is a very slim chance you will survive with 4k hp, and even so chances are you will lose that fight, unless your next attack kills them

where as using illusion or guardian angel, you can help lower that damage
                unless facing ewd knights, GA is useless

the only place i can see for brilliance is mpds, and 4k still wont help that much
                still using ilusion or GA it also requires that it works when that gaia delph hits me. so evan if i use hp astral and i have a few k hp left, or i use one of those 2 and its not working the result its almost the same

Comment

• Should be using deflection.
                  Knight - Kabam - S1
                  Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

• how often does yours proc?
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• The guy you're attacking got way more Elec. RES than Fire, which means that's the reason your Gaia damage is equal to Amazon.
                      Server Name: [466] City of Shrines
                      Character Name: Exiah
                      Class: Knight
                      Level: 74
                      Battle Rating:: 138k~

Comment

• I just looked up at Gaia's available passive skill, she has a passive skill which increases the crit rate by 15% everytime you get hit.... Now that will be synergetic with unstable voltage.... remember that he crit scroll increases crit rate by 5%, but this passive increases it by 15%... Huge increment. If you have 5k crit, it will be incremented by 750, giving you a new crit rate of 5750! Very nice sylph for crit class built.

Comment

• lvl 80 knight br 98000

Comment

• top knight is lvl 78 catnip onmy servers br 190000

Comment

how often does yours proc?
                              enough that i've never thought about switching it out.
                              Knight - Kabam - S1
                              Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                                I just looked up at Gaia's available passive skill, she has a passive skill which increases the crit rate by 15% everytime you get hit.... Now that will be synergetic with unstable voltage.... remember that he crit scroll increases crit rate by 5%, but this passive increases it by 15%... Huge increment. If you have 5k crit, it will be incremented by 750, giving you a new crit rate of 5750! Very nice sylph for crit class built.
                                You may want to re-read the gaia passive...it gives you a 10% chance to increase your crit rate by 15% for the next turn...so not quite as good as you make it out to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X