Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    ya that battle, my 1st sylph attack should be shock chain but don't know why it becomes autoattack =_=

I remember I only have <10K HP for that fight :P
    You could've also auto attacked instead of ultimate slasher on the last troop..if he intercepted your apollo shield, it could've cost you the fight x)
    Gratz anyway xD (you ended up first of warrior hall? )

Comment

• Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
      You could've also auto attacked instead of ultimate slasher on the last troop..if he intercepted your apollo shield, it could've cost you the fight x)
      Gratz anyway xD (you ended up first of warrior hall? )
      firstly I don't know his skill so I can't predict what skill he will use lol

well if no apollo shield then fine, I will directly go awaken hehe

and I ended up with 2, last 2 fight facing arena, lose (tho won some before :P)
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• here i am i think

um once i figure out how to make files smaller
        Last edited by ISuk?; 08-02-2014, 02:42 AM.
        s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
        Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

firstly I don't know his skill so I can't predict what skill he will use lol

well if no apollo shield then fine, I will directly go awaken hehe

and I ended up with 2, last 2 fight facing arena, lose (tho won some before :P)
          Yeah, but, the troop would've died with an auto attack anyway, that's 23 more rage earned than with ultislasher x) better safe than sorry xD
          And gratz again

Comment

ya that battle, my 1st sylph attack should be shock chain but don't know why it becomes autoattack =_=

I remember I only have <10K HP for that fight :P
            That was quite a battle... He intercepted your troops xD

But I was quite irritated with the strategy of other knights - well, the one who used purge rune was better, aside from Arena, haha, even though he lost....

I have my blood rune maxed, what do you suggest to level up another rune? I am thinking of puri or purge rune...

Comment

• Purge is fun, defense spec knights waste two turns (agoran+apollo) for nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                That was quite a battle... He intercepted your troops xD

But I was quite irritated with the strategy of other knights - well, the one who used purge rune was better, aside from Arena, haha, even though he lost....

I have my blood rune maxed, what do you suggest to level up another rune? I am thinking of puri or purge rune...
                why not chaos/rage rune?

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                Purge is fun, defense spec knights waste two turns (agoran+apollo) for nothing.
                but you lose the bleed effect which cause much more dmg than taking out the shield (8000 x 8 vs 200K x 20%)

but of course different knights have different opinions on this~
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

if you want to keep defense while building up block-crit set (yes I only consider this when I was writing that, so if you are doing EWD set you can keep defense gem...), the effect won't be nice
                  It doesnt matter if the effect is nice or not, you're just wrong on your statement.
                  I know you like to *** on your toon everyday, but not everybody builds it like you do, so stop thinking your some kind of master genius or something like that.

Comment

why not chaos/rage rune?
                    1. I do not have Chaos, and I do not plan to get that
                    2. I have amnesia, but I do not know if it works on pve, so I do not want to level it up.
                    3. Rage is meh... I do not find a good use of rage rune... Maybe until level 4 only, where you can use it twice in a battle, but what kind of battle? I don't know, so I do not want to invest my runestones to it.

This is what I think: Puri and purge have a lot of uses, compared to amnesia, rage and rune, in pvp and pve... I want to invest my runestones on a rune that has more uses in the whole game.

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                    but you lose the bleed effect which cause much more dmg than taking out the shield (8000 x 8 vs 200K x 20%)

but of course different knights have different opinions on this~
                    Purge also removes the bleed you have made on the enemy? No way... Or can you be clear on this?

Comment

1. I do not have Chaos, and I do not plan to get that
                      2. I have amnesia, but I do not know if it works on pve, so I do not want to level it up.
                      3. Rage is meh... I do not find a good use of rage rune... Maybe until level 4 only, where you can use it twice in a battle, but what kind of battle? I don't know, so I do not want to invest my runestones to it.

This is what I think: Puri and purge have a lot of uses, compared to amnesia, rage and rune, in pvp and pve... I want to invest my runestones on a rune that has more uses in the whole game.

Purge also removes the bleed you have made on the enemy? No way... Or can you be clear on this?

Chaos / Amnesia runes are by far the best runes for PvP As for Purge rune, dispels "x" positive buffs from enemy, so no it doesnt remove bleed or any negative buffs from enemy.
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                        Chaos / Amnesia runes are by far the best runes for PvP As for Purge rune, dispels "x" positive buffs from enemy, so no it doesnt remove bleed or any negative buffs from enemy.
                        oh yes, that is the reason why I do not want to invest runestone in amnesia/ chaos... they're only good in pvp... want a rune which can be useful in both pvp and pve... or unless the effects of amnesia works on pve?

Comment

oh yes, that is the reason why I do not want to invest runestone in amnesia/ chaos... they're only good in pvp... want a rune which can be useful in both pvp and pve... or unless the effects of amnesia works on pve?
                          Amnesia rune locks skills of enemies so it works only on players, Chaos does work in PvE making monsters hitting each other but Brutality looks like its the only rune good for PvE/PvP. Now my question is why would you need a rune for PvE, since multiplayer dungeons are team based.. if you`re thinking at SkyTrail / Gods Descent then Mire rune is the best.

Comment

Amnesia rune locks skills of enemies so it works only on players, Chaos does work in PvE making monsters hitting each other but Brutality looks like its the only rune good for PvE/PvP. Now my question is why would you need a rune for PvE, since multiplayer dungeons are team based.. if you`re thinking at SkyTrail / Gods Descent then Mire rune is the best.
                            1. So amnesia does not work on pve, right?
                            2. I do not have chaos, and I do not plan to get that in near future
                            3. I am a non casher and I do not have the means of getting mire rune.

Damn, I need some advise that supports the use of puri and purge runes...
                            Or maybe it is better to max heal rune or just keep the runestones until free mire rune comes (it could happen, maybe...)

Comment

1. So amnesia does not work on pve, right?
                              2. I do not have chaos, and I do not plan to get that in near future
                              3. I am a non casher and I do not have the means of getting mire rune.

Damn, I need some advise that supports the use of puri and purge runes...
                              Or maybe it is better to max heal rune or just keep the runestones until free mire rune comes (it could happen, maybe...)
                              No, amnesia doesnt work on PvE.

My advice is to max your Heal/Blood runes and get Chaos rune when rune exchange event will show up.

Edit:
                              Purge rune dispels "X" (x = number of positive buffs, that depends on rune level) positive buffs from 1 enemy (for knights = shield, apollos shield / for mages = heal / for archers = not sure what positive buffs they can have, probably incendiary shot).

Purification rune dispels 1 negative buffs from "X" random allies (x = number of allies in your team), can take out blood rune, chaos rune, stun and other negative buffs that you can take from enemy during fight.

Hope this clarifies your curiosity
                              Last edited by sunshinε; 08-02-2014, 06:34 AM.

Comment

No, amnesia doesnt work on PvE.

My advice is to max your Heal/Blood runes and get Chaos rune when rune exchange event will show up.
                                I already maxed my blood rune.... But I hate that Chaos rune.... It seems overpowered and dirty... I want something neat and elegant... but then, thanks for the advice... though my inclination right now is to level up puri rune.

(I want to feel the feeling of removing the stun of my teammates at garena using puri, lol)

Comment

Working...
                                X