Share your knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    I already maxed my blood rune.... But I hate that Chaos rune.... It seems overpowered and dirty... I want something neat and elegant... but then, thanks for the advice... though my inclination right now is to level up puri rune.

(I want to feel the feeling of removing the stun of my teammates at garena using puri, lol)
    Thats how this game is played, overpowered and dirty.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      It doesnt matter if the effect is nice or not, you're just wrong on your statement.
      I know you like to *** on your toon everyday, but not everybody builds it like you do, so stop thinking your some kind of master genius or something like that.
      ...I just can't understand what you are talking about

having a certain set (e.g. crit set), of course you want the best effect for it, you won't want 2000 crit for PvP

I just share my way building up my knight, if you think I am arrogant ok I can't change your mind

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
      1. I do not have Chaos, and I do not plan to get that
      2. I have amnesia, but I do not know if it works on pve, so I do not want to level it up.
      3. Rage is meh... I do not find a good use of rage rune... Maybe until level 4 only, where you can use it twice in a battle, but what kind of battle? I don't know, so I do not want to invest my runestones to it.

This is what I think: Puri and purge have a lot of uses, compared to amnesia, rage and rune, in pvp and pve... I want to invest my runestones on a rune that has more uses in the whole game.

Purge also removes the bleed you have made on the enemy? No way... Or can you be clear on this?
      8000 x 8 is the blood rune effect, 200K x 20% is the shield effect

you can hardly equip these 2 runes at the same time for CW (well you can try but I don't think you can use both), so if you take purge rune, you take out the opponent's shield, but at the same time you can't use blood rune so lose the 64K dmg as well
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• what is this thread? a thread for low br players?
        A lot of knights high level with just 17k patk and 50 gears for 68 lvl?
        Look this... and i am in the middle as br in the knights world of my server

Click image for larger version

Name:	knight1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	1692101

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
          oh yes, that is the reason why I do not want to invest runestone in amnesia/ chaos... they're only good in pvp... want a rune which can be useful in both pvp and pve... or unless the effects of amnesia works on pve?
          in group pve any rune is good, because it doesnt matter much lol, the only place where it can make a difference is tok if someone geared, and there chaos+blood is pretty much the best combo, same as in pvp. Still i see no reason to upgrade my chaos above lvl 5. Amnesia is much more nasty than chaos, but need at least lvl 7, else its a gamble. In group pve mire is the bomb, but so hard to get. I also find it VERY unfair mire needs MUCH less runestones to upgrade compared to rest.

Runes are a pvp tool, pretty much the only tactic out there. Still different people favor different playstyles, so find your own.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            why not chaos/rage rune?

but you lose the bleed effect which cause much more dmg than taking out the shield (8000 x 8 vs 200K x 20%)

but of course different knights have different opinions on this~
            Maybe in lower BR battles it matters but for me and CW where I do it, most battles will end before bleed can do any serious damage, anything pre 50% can be healed with one heal rune and anything after means sylphs and sylphs means 3-4 turns = dead

I haven't used bleed rune in many months, fights end too fast and trying to bleed and chaos and do all this offensive rune usage is for people that can afford it, but for low tier players (even with almost 180k br I'm still in the 90s-100s of BR ranking) and heal rune becomes a must in 80% of fights, the nice thing of purge is you can end up using it much earlier in a fight depending on how eager opponent is to shield up, which leaves heal free.

But yes, different opinions for different battles... I watched the vid for oceanic and just one knight even from lower bracket could stomp over there lol

Comment

• So much for the runes... I just want a different play style, something only few people do, it doesn't matter if it looks or sounds weird, as long as it works...

It has been a long time since I shared mine... Even though we are in a poor (no balens) and common (no VIP) kingdom, we still work hard to improve ourselves. We are still able to participate in daily tournaments (bg) competitively, and hopefully be able to get that damn Grim Reaper title before December so that we can renovate our kingdom (to level 70), and to stop participating at that blood-thirsty-gladiator fights as soon as possible....

Presenting my queen:

Name:	Level 68 110k br.jpg
Size:	170.7 KB
ID:	1692109

Name:	Level 68 astral.jpg
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	1692110

Name:	Level 68 sylph.jpg
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	1692111

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1wt.png
Size:	371.3 KB
ID:	1692136

Name:	1wt2.png
Size:	351.6 KB
ID:	1692137

Name:	1wt4.png
Size:	397.0 KB
ID:	1692138

Comment

• Question: why do some of you hide your toon's name?
                  Knight - Kabam - S1
                  Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    but so hard to get. I also find it VERY unfair mire needs MUCH less runestones to upgrade compared to rest.
                    Imo its more unfair its so hard to get, the leveling on itself is a bit stupid.
                    You need tons of runes to level them, and some levels only give a 5 sec cooldown bonus.

Comment

• My Non cash Knight,recently leveled up and having low lvl gems coz of gem eventClick image for larger version

Name:	knight.jpg
Size:	288.0 KB
ID:	1692154Click image for larger version

Name:	mount.jpg
Size:	282.5 KB
ID:	1692152Click image for larger version

Name:	sylphs.jpg
Size:	350.8 KB
ID:	1692153
                      Last edited by DevilR; 08-03-2014, 05:30 AM.

Comment

• My toon :3 Working my block when I get better (high gem scrolls + higher engrave lvl )

Name:	Elw1.jpg
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	1692157Click image for larger version

Name:	Elw2.jpg
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	1692158

Comment

• hi all wanne show you the knight iam working on i now iam not the strongest out there but i can handel my own so far being at necropolis lvl 23 and sky trial 3.4 i dont think iam doing so bad iam at top 10 from my server and iam proud of what i made so far still have alot of work but iam sure we will get alot stronger hope you all like the build iam making and hope too hear from you about what you think
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by R26870821; 08-03-2014, 08:59 AM.
                          sirenia 32 server 91 knight 430 k br

Comment

• nice build

Comment

• Originally posted by R26870821 View Post
                              hi all wanne show you the knight iam working on i now iam not the strongest out there but i can handel my own so far being at necropolis lvl 23 and sky trial 3.4 i dont think iam doing so bad iam at top 10 from my server and iam proud of what i made so far still have alot of work but iam sure we will get alot stronger hope you all like the build iam making and hope too hear from you about what you think
                              I use almost the same astrals, but have guardian instead the illusion. I dont know how illusion works for you and if it procs often, but i can assure you that if i dont get crited very few hits cause me trouble, hence the guardian.
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• the illusion is the one astral iam still thinking about he works some thime but i think that maybe the guardian will be better becouse i get killed alot at skytrial and necro and sutch becouse of the crit they are doing
                                sirenia 32 server 91 knight 430 k br

Comment

Working...
                                X