Kicking out of hall of heroes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicking out of hall of heroes!

ZyZu kicked me out of hall of heroes, and i lost my chance to go there!
    I wasn't unactive, and we played only 2 fights, and (she,he) kicked me out.... DISABLE KICK, if players is active, only unactive can be kicked, OR give back players, chance to go hall of heroes, when they are kicked....

AND NOW GIVE ME BACK MY CHANCE TO GO HALL OF HEROES server 368, or SOME another gift!

Originally posted by izerli View Post
    ZyZu kicked me out of hall of heroes, and i lost my chance to go there!
    I wasn't unactive, and we played only 2 fights, and (she,he) kicked me out.... DISABLE KICK, if players is active, only unactive can be kicked, OR give back players, chance to go hall of heroes, when they are kicked....

AND NOW GIVE ME BACK MY CHANCE TO GO HALL OF HEROES server 368, or SOME another gift!
    disabling kick would make it possible for some troll just make normal attack in the boss and fail the whole run.

Comment

we should have a vote kick system instead, where the whole party(minus the person who's going to be kicked) must agreed before the party leader kicks someone.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

make wote system for kicking, in hall of hereoes!

Comment

Simple solution, don't go with them again.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

How the hell do we vote if there are four people in a parteh? Or worse, two.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
            X