u use them to mak e balens
          1 nehter pumpikn = 1000 balens no lies
          Lies! We get 1500 balens from it

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

"Engrave your soul the required number of times and be rewarded. (Each level can only be completed once per day)"
            The event lasts 5 days and the most you can get is 6 scraps a day, so that's 30 scraps max for the event not 82 and only if you have 3000 crystals to use. check your math
            Last edited by jeff1957; 10-05-2013, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff1957 View Post
              "Engrave your soul the required number of times and be rewarded. (Each level can only be completed once per day)"
              The event lasts 5 days and the most you can get is 6 scraps a day, so that's 30 scraps max for the event not 82 and only if you have 1500 crystals to use. check your math
              i never thought i met someone as stupid as you in here... the quests comes after tree reset and then resets again when dungeons reset so you can make it 6 times = 36 scrap and that will cost 3000 crystals not 1500 ? (where the hell did you even get that number) and ofc the 82 was the total amount after all quests. I hope you are trolling or you just made yourself look the biggest idiot in these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Winlander View Post
                i never thought i met someone as stupid as you in here... the quests comes after tree reset and then resets again when dungeons reset so you can make it 6 times = 36 scrap and that will cost 3000 crystals not 1500 ? (where the hell did you even get that number) and ofc the 82 was the total amount after all quests. I hope you are trolling or you just made yourself look the biggest idiot in these forums.
                well excuse me, I did make a mistake and typed 1500 instead of 3000. I edited it if it makes you feel better. The original poster claimed he was getting 82 scraps from the crystal event alone (oh dear, another mistake, I didn't add his quote to my post). As far as the idiot part, some of us work for a living and don't live in our mom's basement so we don't get the luxury of collecting after tree reset and dungeon reset so no I didn't account for that. Aren't we lucky to have you patrolling the forum with your expertise. I hear McDonalds is hiring they could use someone like you.

Comment

well excuse me, I did make a mistake and typed 1500 instead of 3000. I edited it if it makes you feel better. The original poster claimed he was getting 82 scraps from the crystal event alone (oh dear, another mistake, I didn't add his quote to my post). As far as the idiot part, some of us work for a living and don't live in our mom's basement so we don't get the luxury of collecting after tree reset and dungeon reset so no I didn't account for that. Aren't we lucky to have you patrolling the forum with your expertise. I hear McDonalds is hiring they could use someone like you.
                  I KNEW IT !!! As soon as you realized your mistakes you start to talk about real life and how im a nolife etc... sry but saying these things in a game forum doesnt really have any weight behind them

Comment

I KNEW IT !!! As soon as you realized your mistakes you start to talk about real life and how im a nolife etc... sry but saying these things in a game forum doesnt really have any weight behind them
                    Exactly my point, it's a game forum. You're the one who started with the comments about "stupid" and "idiot" over a typo and a quote I didn't add. It shows just how important this "game forum" is to you, while it's absolutely meaningless to me...just like your opinions. Well i guess I'll go back to "real life" now, something you might want to try sometime

Comment

Exactly my point, it's a game forum. You're the one who started with the comments about "stupid" and "idiot" over a typo and a quote I didn't add. It shows just how important this "game forum" is to you, while it's absolutely meaningless to me...just like your opinions. Well i guess I'll go back to "real life" now, something you might want to try sometime
                      pretty big typo between 1500 and 3000 and you were the one who told me "to check my math" so i checked it and realized that this guy must have less IQ than a monkey.

Comment

Loveyahhh!!!!!!!

Comment

pretty big typo between 1500 and 3000 and you were the one who told me "to check my math" so i checked it and realized that this guy must have less IQ than a monkey.
                          Hahahaha, there he goes trying to insult me again. Resorting to name calling again, shows a real lack of intellect and imagination. Run along and play now, before Mommy catches you up past your bedtime and grounds you.

Comment

Hahahaha, there he goes trying to insult me again. Resorting to name calling again, shows a real lack of intellect and imagination. Run along and play now, before Mommy catches you up past your bedtime and grounds you.
                            Well you started this all by questioning my math skills but you failed hard yourself so what does that tell you about your intellect ? And just because i embarassed you doesnt mean i live with my parents ^^

Comment

QUIT IT.
                              If you guys continue flaming i will have to close this thread.
                              Take this to pm or something.

Comment

my apple is bigger than yours ..na na na
                                EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Working...
                                X