Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winlander View Post
    this sucks... and they didnt add rune refining quest
    Like I said and expected....rune refine they either take it from chinese but they don't have the " item / place " to put it like chinese has, or either they just put it there and refine means alchemy ( seeing in hot events its a alchemy quest )
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Well since rune refining is such a ripoff that even alchemy is a better use of balens, I don't see why this is a bad thing.
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
        Well since rune refining is such a ripoff that even alchemy is a better use of balens, I don't see why this is a bad thing.
        ah i thought that rune refining quest was kinda too good to be true if it was free

Comment

No energine astral from 100 astral capture

Comment

Is stealing the energine from the reward exclusive to r2?
            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
              To grow more pumpkins, obviously!
              uh, yeah, then we just keep those pumpkins until they rot in our inventory?

Comment

They just put up energine in a comp pack @ hot rewards

Comment

why u lie?

Comment

If you're referring to what Krackenker said, she isn't lying.
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

yeh energine for 50 devotion :P
                      Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

so what do we do with dreadful scraps that are leftover

Comment

Originally posted by inkaflare View Post
                          so what do we do with dreadful scraps that are leftover
                          Nothing, you're suppose to exchange them before the event disappeared....

I said it multiple times even before events start... there's no scrap to scrap exchange and Dreadful ends 1 day before Monster begins...

Comment

Just wonder where did u get these info. Since R2 likes withholding the events till last min, it would be great if we can look for them somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              Nothing, you're suppose to exchange them before the event disappeared....

I said it multiple times even before events start... there's no scrap to scrap exchange and Dreadful ends 1 day before Monster begins...
                              Monster scrap began when the possibility to exchange dreadfull scraps was still there for 2 days. People had their chance to see if they could exchange it for monster scraps.
                              If they don't check it, then it's their own fault. Just dump them, I doubt u will need them next year (if you even play still then).
                              Player Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                              X