Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

racism and bullying behavior

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• racism and bullying behavior

i made this in ticket and got fobbed off by R2
    the following is what i was told
    "
    Thank you for taking the time in submitting your your concerns regarding violations of the Terms of Service. This information was given to the Behavioral Department and is actively being investigated. The reported individual(s)will be dealt with accordingly. As information all rules apply equally to paying and non-paying players, we strive for equal treatment for all players when it comes to violations of the TOS. For future reference, this ticket and the information supplied will be archived and information kept on file. We sincerely appreciate your interest in keeping the game enjoyable for all and is greatly welcomed. Please feel free to contact us again should the need arises."

the ticket was closed by R2

since then the player in question never got a ban or even was contacted from R2. racism is a crime in the country i am from, and i would of thought R2 would of had a legal requirement to protect its players

i know they dont give a toss about players but this is beyond a joke

made what in a ticket
    My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Sanctions are not discussed with anyone but the sanctioned player. This means you'll never know if the player got muted or warned. If the player is continuing the behavior, you should send in another report.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
      X