lv 54 mage skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    Yeah cause your BR allows you to kill troops easily in 2x rof. If you try that with an average 45-50k br, archers will eat your face by the time you're done with their templars.
    Not really... a 2nd or 3rd turn thunderer makes a big mess of a troop unit. Regardless of the players BR.

And why would you need lvl 70 rings or lvl 60 leg shards at 54?
    Why wouldn't you want the legendary shards for 60 gear at 54?

Good prep work.

Fortune favours the prepared mind. That's why we have a better than average BR.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

And with a PvE (legend) set, OP can do that too, or with a Thunderer. No shortage of rage then. So: still a very useful skill.

You really have to ask? Ok then...: To prepare your toon for getting level 60 legend rings and jewels, obviously... Can't start that soon enough.
      I tried running a thunder build in 55-59 with pve set, and couldn't kill archers I would normally have no problems against. Using thunder on troops means you either can't use it again on the hero, or can't heal. If you wait for troops to die, that's like 40+ seconds, which is a ton of health lost.

And uh you could just keep CTs in the vault, and buy all your shards when you need them ;o
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

And uh you could just keep CTs in the vault, and buy all your shards when you need them ;o
        One could. And people like Ginger and me like to be better prepared. Spot the difference.

Comment

I tried running a thunder build in 55-59 with pve set, and couldn't kill archers I would normally have no problems against. Using thunder on troops means you either can't use it again on the hero, or can't heal. If you wait for troops to die, that's like 40+ seconds, which is a ton of health lost.

Rof sunto brutal rof and u have clear troops thunder is better setup then only aoe

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

One could. And people like Ginger and me like to be better prepared. Spot the difference.
            Pff it takes all of 5 seconds to buy them from crypt shop -_-

Rof sunto brutal rof and u have clear troops thunder is better setup then only aoe
            Not with wheel and ~1500 troop count, most ppl at 54 don't have the matk to kill troops in 2x rof.

Comment

Not with wheel and ~1500 troop count, most ppl at 54 don't have the matk to kill troops in 2x rof.
              Thats why i sugest brutal runei use v10 and clear 74 troops usualy in 2x rof so good bulid at 50+ barket can kill temps too

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

saving up 8k crypt tokens in piles for legendary jewels - would not work for me.

I have to see progress.

Thus I buy things and organise my inventory.

I have a spreadsheet tracking my progress and how close I am to target.

Click image for larger version

Name:	invent.png
Views:	1
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	1676136

What works for you in terms of planning and organising - does not mean it works for everyone else.

you save em up and click over 5 seconds. I'll do things my way and I'll see you at level 80.
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Thats why i sugest brutal runei use v10 and clear 74 troops usualy in 2x rof so good bulid at 50+ barket can kill temps too
                  Well I just did some calculations and found that you need about 18.5k matk to kill 54 templars with max academy & 1400 troop count, using rof-brut-rof (level 7 brut is max at 54). That's quite a lot for an average 54, lol.

Thus I buy things and organise my inventory.
                  Daym I want more vault space, can't even put CTs in there

Click image for larger version

Name:	safe.png
Views:	1
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	1676137
                  Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-07-2013, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Well I just did some calculations and found that you need about 18.5k matk to kill 54 templars with max academy & 1400 troop count, using rof-brut-rof (level 7 brut is max at 54). That's quite a lot for an average 54, lol.

Daym I want more vault space, can't even put CTs in there

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58414[/ATTACH]
                    A: Synthesize some luck stones to free some space.
                    B: turn insignias into more of those 60 armor shards you got there:P

Comment

Yeah idk what luck stones I'll need, besides it will cost me more time later cause I'll have to synth them every time before putting them in the bank; and what do I do when there's an odd amount =(
                      I always keep 2k insignias for meda, just in case I have to leave for a couple days or smth.

Waiting for that stupid 40 day guild CD =((

e: also, lvl 7 brutality still has a rather long CD, so not using it at the start means you can't use it just before 50% mark.
                      Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-07-2013, 05:39 PM.

Comment

I do BGs with LB-RoF-Meteor-Resto-Suntoria.
                        2 aoes help to clear troops faster (brutality+Rof+meteor and usually troops either dead or another RoF will finish them).
                        Suntoria helps troops to survive slightly longer against knights/archers while i chew them with aoes.
                        With this skill setup and PVE set you always have enough rage when your brutality rune comes off CD.

Thunderer is nice to use, but its a waste if you shoot troops with it.
                        Maybe if you are crit-mage thunderer is better.
                        Server: Armorgames Server 4 - US West.
                        Class: Mage.

Comment

Originally posted by R212359287 View Post
                          I like this one except i would leave lb and rof at 4 and increase meteor with those extra skill points. There isn't as much of a jump from lvl 4 to 5 on lb/rof as the jump from 3 to 4. So I think boosting meteor would be much more beneficial.
                          yeah good point but for lv 54:P

Comment

Btw in BGs you can replace resto with BL, because you often can't heal yourself anyway and BL can get your troops up after luna/ww for more meatshield. Just gotta make sure you have enough rage for the next fight.

Comment

I am level 65 mage with leg 60 set and i can easily tell you that the most important skills for mage are ROF and metheor (in BG and in arena). Thunder is used in moon moon nm (2 boss) and in WB. Later on progressing close to level 70 thunder becoms more and more important. The third most important skill is suntoria (level 3) and all passive ones on max. Eacho mage who is telling you that thunder is great prior level 70 dosnt have a clue how to play a mage. This kind of mage is destoryed by other mages (healing ones or defending ones) and by archers. I do like to take down mages who uses thunder in BG. I win all the fights just by using suntoria and restoration and taking him down with ROF metheor bleed and rage rune.
                              Last edited by R211563703; 10-09-2013, 01:20 AM.
                              Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

with leg 65 set
                                oO what's that?

Comment

Working...
                                X